68

Early in the morning, Becky had a big fight with her uncle. She, who wanted to prepare milk for Ian was suddenly disturbed by her uncle.

A furious Becky stormed out with a gun. "Don't tell your bodyguard to follow me!" Becky walked quickly.

She arrived at indoor garden. "A very perverted old man!" shouted Becky.

Freen, who just woke up is looking for Becky's whereabouts. She had asked everyone in the mansion but none of them knew where she was. They are all now looking for Becky.

Freen changed her clothes. She kept the gun in her pocket. She doesn't know why but she is feeling like her life is going to come in danger. She's apprehensive for Becky.

After several hours of searching for Becky, she found her. She instructed White and Net bodyguards to stay outside and don't let anybody come inside.

Freen dashed into the indoor garden, her eyes searching for Becky. She saw Becky just sit on the bench with her head she lowered a little. She rushed to her and just engulfed her into her warm arms without thinking anything.

Becky widened her eyes, taken aback by the sudden tight hug.

"Thank god, you're fine." Freen sighed with relief after seeing her fine.

The next moment, Freen frowned and pulled away from her. "Why did you come here early in the morning? Also, you didn't tell the people in the mansion where you went!"

"Why are you angry, Miss Hottie? Calm down."

Freen glared at her in anger and suddenly her eyes dilated in horror and her face became pale as her eyes fell on one man who is standing behind the pillar, pointing the gun at Becky.

Before Freen could do something, the man pulled the trigger of the gun and fired at Becky. She hurriedly pushed her away without caring about her life.

Becky widened her eyes in shock and screamed. "Freen!"

Then, her eyes fell over the shooter who standing pointing the gun at her. She glared at him and immediately pick her gun from pocket.

She shot the man's forehead very deftly.

White and Net bodyguards dashed into the indoor garden after hearing the gunshots. People are screaming and scurrying out of the indoor garden to save their life.

Becky rushed to Freen, Freen swiftly grasped her arm and made her stand behind her before firing at the goons who were about to attack Becky. Freen protected her again.

Becky is standing behind Freen and anxiously staring at her injured arm, the blood is oozing from it.

White and Net bodyguards also started firing at the goons. Freen grasped Becky's hand and led her behind the pillar, shooting at the goons.

"Take her to the safe place." Freen instructed one of Net bodyguards.

Becky frowned at her."Freen, you're coming with us! You're injured!" She ordered her.

"I'm fine, Becky." Freen reassured her.

"Then, I'm also not going." Becky stated sternly and Freen scowled at her.

"Becky, I don't want to argue with you about this matter. Please leave this place" Freen tried to make her understand. There are goons all around who are firing at them and they are busy arguing with each other.

"You have to come with us! You're bleeding profusely, you need treatment." Becky explained to her, pointing at her bleeding arm, her eyes are filled with genuine concerns for her.