74

Becky mistakenly placed her hand on her wounded arm and she hissed in pain.

"I'm sorry." Becky apologised, coming back on the earth and moved away from her.

"It's okay." Freen said and she sat beside her.

Now, they both are just thinking about their accidental kiss and how they felt when their lips came in contact.

They are craving more to taste each other lips. It is getting hard for both of them to resist each other.

Freen took her phone out to call her friends. "Shit! There is not network, now how will I contact my friends?" She muttered in frustration and slid the phone back into her pocket.

"Woah! thank you so much, God. Now I can spend more time in this dense forest with miss Hottie." Becky wondered and a goofy smile flashed on her face.

Freen instantly turned her head toward her. "What?" She raised her brows.

"I'm feeling sleepy. Could I sleep placing my head on your shoulder?" Becky asked and she slightly nodded her head in response.

Becky smiled broadly and placed her head on her shoulder.

"Wait!"

"Hmm.."

"You can't sleep like this." Freen put a jacket on Becky. "Now, you can sleep comfortably."

"I don't want to wear a jacket. It's quite hot." Becky, who wanted to open her jacket that Freen had already put on, was stopped by Freen as quickly as possible.

"I will be your fan while sleeping. Please wear it,okay?"

Becky pouted. She nodded her head.

Becky is sleeping peacefully and Sam is just gazing at her fondly, she's feeling like an Angel is sleeping placing her head on her shoulder.

For the first time, she's admiring her while she's sleeping and she's getting some kind of peace. Her lips are drawn up to a contented smile. She can gaze at her angelic face all her life.

"I'm sleepy." Ian said to Freen.

"Come here." Freen puts Ian to bed. She put Ian's head on her thigh.

"Mommy." Ian patted Becky's hand a little. Freen took Ian's hand and held it gently.

"Your mommy is sleeping. I'll put you to sleep, okay?" asked Freen.

"Okay."

She puts Ian to sleep. After that, she looked at Becky again.

She gentle tucked her hair strands behind her ear which were coming over her face and disturbing her peaceful sleep. She leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead in the heat of the moment.

As her lips touched her forehead, Becky instantly opened her eyes. Freen's only a few inches away from her. They're gazing into each other lips and arousing their desires of tasting each other lips.

"I want kiss on my lips too, babe." As Becky uttered, Freen came on the earth back and moved away from her

" Don't ask for more."

"I just want you to kiss my lips. I didn't ask you to kiss my pussy.That's not a lot requests." Becky rolled her eyes.

Freen kissed her lips quickly. "Are you satisfied?"

"No."

"I will make you unable to walk a month after marriage. I think you will satisfied with this matter, BB."

"I will wait for that to happen. " seduced Becky.