88

"What did you buy, Freen?" asked Becky, who was sitting on the bed looking at the plastic that Freen had brought.

"Food."

"Food?" Becky frowned. "Since when is a gun edible?"

Freen flicked Becky's forehead. "You've seen it from the outside of the plastic, are you still asking what I brought?" She shook her head.

Becky was deliberately asking something she already knew to Freen to annoy her.

Freen handed Becky the snack, but she didn't take it. "Feed me, please," she said with a cute face. "Okay, my wifey."

Freen fed food into Becky's mouth. Becky ate it while rummaging through the gun in her hand.

Proudly, Becky shot the flower vase near the mirror with the gun. "Woah! This gun is pretty unique. It doesn't make any sound at all. Where did you buy this? Why only buy one?"

"If I tell you where I bought it, you can't buy it. This is a limited edition. There is only one in this country. In other countries, I don't know."

"Oh..is it okay if you give it to me?"

"No, Becky. This is mine. You've got a lot of guns."

"It's not like this," said Becky.

"I will give it to you when you leave for China. Is that okay with you?" Becky nodded her head.

They spent time together at the hotel until it was time for them to have dinner. Becky took Freen to a restaurant near the beach.

"What do you want to eat?" asked Freen.

"You."

"Becky!" she said firmly. "We are in public. You can't talk like that in a loud voice."

"Fine," Becky rolled her eyes. "Just order what you think is good. Don't order spicy food for me."

"I know my princess."

"Hmm."

They had dinner accompanied by quite romantic music and a little quiet. After eating, the two of them walked to the beach holding hands.

"Freen, it was not in vain that I chased your love first. Now I've got you."

"Yea."

Freen caressed Becky's hand. "I was like a crazy person when I found out you and Nop together."

"But you're not crazy now, are you?"

"Are you teasing me?"

Becky giggled. "No."

"I'm still crazy."

"It's not funny, Freen."

"I'm serious."

"I'm all yours now," Becky kissed Freen on the lips.

"I'm crazy in love with you."

"Hmm."

They sat on the sand while enjoying
the wind that hit both of their bodies.

"Freen, can you apply lip balm on my
lips? My lips feel dry."

"Then, let me wet it." Freen kissed
Becky's lips while sticking her tongue
into Becky's mouth.

Becky pushed Freen's body slightly as
she felt her barely able to breathe
smoothly.

"You are very aggressive."

"I'm hungry. I want to eat you now."

"It's still early, Miss Hottie."

Freen just smiled a little. She applied
lip balm on Becky's lips.

Suddenly, she saw David. David bowed respectfully to Freen. Freen just nodded her head.

"Are you on vacation here?" Freen
asked him.

"Yes."

"With whom?"

"My friends." David pointed to some of the bodyguards who had always been with Freen before.

"Oh."

Becky looked at a group of Freen's
bodyguards.

"If you are done with your vacation, call me. I have a mission for you all."

David nodded his head.

"Miss Hottie, I'm thirsty. Please buy one bottle of cold water."

"Ok, wifey."

Becky sat up from her seat. She walked around a group of Freen's bodyguards who were standing upright watching her.

"We meet again! Miss me?" Becky shouted to them.

Bodyguard Freen swallowed their saliva. They are afraid of being smacked down by Becky.

"Yes," said one of them.

"You all can't miss me. Only my miss Hottie can miss me," said Becky.

David scratched his head, which didn't itch. "If he said no earlier, what would she do?"

"Oh... you guys don't bother Miss Hottie especially...," Becky glared at David. "You!"

David pointed himself. "Me?"

"Yes."

"Oh, okay."

"If I find out you all messed up my honeymoon, I will not hesitate to hit you all," Becky showed her smirk.

"We promise we won't mess up your honeymoon."

"Good."

Freen approached them with a frown on her face. She wondered why all her bodyguards were so afraid of Becky.

"What happened to you all?" asked Freen to her bodyguards.

"Nothing."

Becky held Freen's arm. "Let's go back, I can't wait to eat you!"

Freen lowered her head and nodded her head slightly. She was embarrassed by Becky's words.

"This is the first time I've seen our boss embarrassed," David whispered to his friends. His friends agreed with what his said.

Freen gave them all a sharp look.

"Miss Hottie, let's go!" Becky pulled Freen's arm. She couldn't wait for tonight.