14

Freen put the gun down and move dangerously close to her face, placing her hands either side of her face on the wall.

The both gazed into each other intensely and their heartbeat accelerated because of their proximity. Freen warm breath is caressing her face and sending the chills of desires down her spine.

Freen moved away from Becky when Becky focused look her lips.

Their action was captured by someone without them both realizing.

"If I see you again in this club, I will shoot you without thinking twice." Freen warned her again.

"Oh! I'm so horrified." Becky said sarcastically. Freen just stared at her in disbelief.

"Now, get lost!!"

"Okay, see you soon, Miss Hottie." Becky waved at her, smiling before walking out from that area.

Freen shook her head and murmured. "This girl... haishhh!!!" Then, she left from there too to attend her important meeting.

She stopped at the door of her private cabin as her phone rang up. The security guard on the phone informed her that he saw someone clicked her photo with a girl.

Freen became anxious for Becky but she didn't understand her emotions now, because for the first time in her life she became worried for someone.

"I need to find this girl." said Freen.

A man came in front of Becky's car. Becky then got out of her car when her car was stopped by the man.

"Are you here because your boss told you to interrogate me again?" Becky thought he's Freen's man.

Suddenly, two men appeared in front of her and grabbed her arm roughly. They started dragging her to their car.

"Hey, let me go. I can walk by myself and I willing to come with all of you."

"Shut up! You're irritating us!" shouted one of the men to her.

"Let me go! You hurt me tho!" shouted Becky.

"We are not fool."

"Don't blame me for this." Becky kicked one of the men's crotch.

The man cried out in pain and the other man slapped her hard on the face. "You're bitch!"

Becky started to notice that they are  not Freen's men. She glares at them,boiling with anger. They dragged her to the car.

"Where are you all going to take me?" They are tying her limbs and she is struggling. They are ten man, therefore she couldn't able to fight them with her own hand but she tried her best.

"All of you bastard!"

The man on her left then slapped her cheek while the man on her right stepping on her feet many times. He poked Becky's feet with a nail as well.

Becky closed her eyes to resist the pain.