8

Becky's sitting on the chair without talking to Freen anymore. Freen tied both her hands on the armrest.

"Listen here...." Freen brought her. face closer. She wanted to scare Becky with her scary tone but something unexpected happened. Becky boldly kissed her nose. "Do not blame me. Blame my lips that want to kiss your nose. You still lucky that my lips didn't kiss your sexy lips." She said.

"Fuck!!!" Freen stood far away from her.

"Ohh...do you want to fuck me? What position we must do first? Do you prefer hardcore or softcore? Ohhh..I know...I know...you want to lick my pussy right? That's why you ask me to sit here." said Becky with her bravery.

"Shut up!"

Freen was surprised by Becky again and again. She already tied Becky on the chair but Becky showed no fear. Instead, she seduces Freen.

Freen has never met a girl like her before. The girl in front of her is full of surprises. She is so different.

Freen, who wanted to step out stopped for a moment when Becky called her.

"Miss hottie, where are you going?" asked Becky. Freen ignored her question and walked out from the torture room.

Freen ordered one of her men to make Becky spill the truth by scaring her. She clearly instructed him do not use the equipment in the torture room until she has given instructions.

She doesn't know why she asked him to don't torture her. She became baffled. She's utterly unaware that the girl whom she tied in the torture room, is the only girl who is going to melt her heart in the future.

"Do you understand what I said?" asked Freen.

Her man nodded his head. "Boss, I have one question to ask you."

"Tell me what you want to ask."

"Boss always tells us to torture the victims until they spill the truth. If they didn't spill the truth, we will kill them at the base. Why the rules changed?"

"I can change it anytime I want. Are you not satisfied with what I told you to do?" asked Freen with a death stare.

"I'm satisfied, boss."

"Ok." Freen nodded her head."Scare that girl until she admit she is a spy."

Freen went to a place where she could see what her man would do to Becky.

"We'll see if you're scared or not later! It's impossible for you not to be afraid of anything in this world!" smirked Freen when she saw Becky through the CCTV.