77

"Why are you all just standing? Take her to the hospital!" Becky ordered her men curtly.

Two men hurriedly picked up Freen and headed to their private ambulance. Becky is walking with them, holding Freen's hand and staring at her face, anxious. She settled down inside the ambulance.

Doctor and  a nurse are already present there. They hastily placed the oxygen mask on her face and started operating Freen.

Some of Freen's friends were also in the ambulance.

James placed his hand over Becky's shoulder. Becky stared at him with her sorrowful eyes. "She'll be fine, Becky." He reassured her, squeezing her shoulder.

"She has to be fine." Becky said, moving her eyes back to Freen and cried silently.

When the ambulance entered the mansion, Becky asked James. "Why we are not going to the hospital?"

"White said it's better to treat her at the mansion because it's near. Hospitals in this area are too far."

"Are you guys fucking crazy? My miss hottie got shot, how can you take her home?! We need experts and proper medical facilities!"

"Becky, White has asked several experts to be ready at the mansion to treat Freen." explained James.

They hurriedly shifted Freen from the ambulance to the medical room of their mansion.

"Please stay out." said the doctor to Becky.

"Get out of my way!"

"No."

"Do you want me to throw you out of this country?! What right do you have to stop me from going inside?! I want to see my Miss Hottie!" shouted Becky in anger.

"Doctor,let her come." said White.

"Okay."

Becky hurried into the medical room and sat beside Freen, holding her hand.

Doctors and nurses were busy treating Freen's wounds.

"She will gain her consciousness back within a day. Don't worry, she will be fine." The doctor told Becky after treating Freen, she just slightly nodded her head.

Doctor and nurses went out of the room, leaving Becky alone with her.

Becky stared at Freen, her eyes filled with immense love. She leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Freen's forehead, caressing her hair. Then, she placed her head on her heart to hear her soothing heartbeat.

As she heard Freen's heartbeat, she smiled blissfully and felt so peaceful.

After a few hours, James stepped into the medical room. Becky is still sitting on the stool, placing her head on Freen's chest and clasping her hand firmly, entangling her fingers with her fingers.

"Becky, let me take care of her for a while. Please get some rest now." James said to her, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Becky raised her head from Freen's chest and looked at Freen. "No. I'm better here. I want the first person she sees to be me when she wakes up."

"At least, eat something."

"I'm not hungry."

James didn't persuade her because he knows she is stubborn and she won't listen to him.

After a few days after the incident, Freen's condition is still same.

"Miss Hottie,please, wake up!" said Becky, crying. "If you don't wake up, I will rape you! After that, I will complain to my grandpa that you raped me! Let him beat you." explained Becky.

Becky rested her head on the bed while holding Freen's hand. Freen opened her eyes slowly. She smiled at Becky's presence. She touched Becky's hair gently.

"Becky."

Becky raised her head. They both are gazing at each other, smile contentedly.

"You're looking so weak." Freen said, gently stroking her cheek with her thumb, her eyes filled with concerns.

Becky closed her eyes to feel her touch, her lips are drawn up to a beautiful smile. A lone tear of happiness escaped out of her eyes which directly fell on her hand.

"Why are you crying, my big BB?"

Becky suddenly hugged her tightly and Freen's taken aback. She slowly raised her hands and wrapped them around Becky's back. For some time, they both got lost in each other warm arms. They are feeling so snug and contented in each other arms like always.

They slowly broke the hug. "I'm sorry, Miss Hottie. If I hadn't been careless, none of this would have happened to you."

Freen kissed Becky's lips. She deepened the kiss.

"I love you, my badass girl."

"Love you too."

"What do you want for your birthday?" asked Freen.

"You. I want you to marry me."

"I will."