17

"Boss, we have to leave now!" David's voice startled Freen.

Freen instantly scooped Becky into her arms, becoming anxious for her. David noticed the change in his boss.

The way Freen's gazing at Becky and the look on her face is vividly telling to David that his boss has feelings for Becky.

Freen scurried out of the room, carrying the unconscious Becky in her strong and protective arms. David and Freen's men followed her.

"David, let's go to the Diamond Hospital." Freen ordered David before sitting in the car, holding Becky. "Ask the doctor to wait for our arrival at the emergency door."

"Okay, boss." David nodded. He started driving the car at a high speed.

Freen, who was sitting behind, placing Becky's head on her laps carefully and gazing at her, apprehensive. She's distraught for her but she's not understanding why she's extremely anxious for this girl.

Freen wants to see Becky fine like before. She suffered because of her today and it's killing her from inside. She has never felt like this before. This is new to her and it is make her frustrating.

The sudden changes which are happening inside her are whirling her mind and driving her crazy.

Arriving at the hospital, Becky was taken to the emergency ward. She was in there for over an hour. Freen had been going back and forth in front of the exit of the emergency ward while being watched by her men and David.

The doctor treating Becky left the ward and meet Freen. "She's fine but she can't walk for now because one of her legs looks very swollen and she has a broken bone in her leg but it can heal after a few months or weeks. Don't force her to walk on her feet first."

Freen nodded her head.

Becky was transferred to the VIP ward. She's still unconscious.

Freen sitting on the couch and drinking glass of  scotch, wondering about her feelings towards the girl in front of her.

She did not understand what happened to her own self. Why her eyes in tears when saw her in pain? She is annoyed that she is developing feelings for someone because she likes to be heartless, she doesn't want to care anybody. She doesn't want to change herself. She afraid to change.

"Boss." David's voice startled her.

"What?"

"Doctor said she will gain her conscious back within few hours." David informed her and she just look at him blankly. David added, " Don't worry about her, she is fine. She is strong."

"What? Why I'II be worried about her? She is not my wife, relative or siblings! It doesn't matter to me that she's fine or not." Freen freaked out, putting the glass on the cabinet with a thud.