87

"We've finally reached our honeymoon country," Becky told Freen after their feet had set foot in Japan after a few hours on the plane.

"Hmm...BB, where do we rest?"

"Of course we will stay at a hotel, hottie," Becky held Freen's hand. They headed towards the taxi. "Wait," Freen stopped the two of them.

"Can we buy a snack first? I'm hungry."

"I will buy it for both of us. Please wait for me inside the taxi," Becky pointed to the taxi that will take them to the hotel they have booked.

"Okay."

Becky headed to the grocery store.

She quickly chose food that she thought was good. Suddenly, someone held her waist. Becky reflexively distanced herself from the girl. She was surprised to see who it was.

"Collette?"

"Yes, it's me. Have you forgotten me?" Collette smirked.

"Me?" Becky pointed to herself. "I don't think I have friends, colleagues, or family members named Collette."

"Don't pretend to forget what our status is."

"We were just seniors and juniors in college. That's it."

"That's right, but I want more than that. Is it hard?" Collette held Becky's hand roughly. "If it's Freen, you accept it as it is even though she's not too perfect. I'm perfect for you, Becky."

Becky looked Collette up and down. "Why doesn't she have a cock? If she does, I can kick her. Let her generation extinct off the face of the earth," she grumbled unsatisfiedly and mumbling.

"Love cannot be forced, Collette. You better let go of my hand if you don't want me to put you in the hospital," Becky said seriously.

"Love cannot be forced?! Are you telling a lie?" Collette sneered at Becky.

"You're wasting my time. Let go of my hand now, or do you want me to beat you up here?" Becky gave her a choice. Her other hand was full of snacks she wanted to buy.

If her left hand wasn't holding many snack, she wouldn't hesitate to punch Collete in the face.

"One, two, th..."

Suddenly, Collette was pushed by Freen harshly.

Freen went to look for Becky when she felt that Becky was taking a long time to buy snacks. She had already called Becky, but she didn't pick up.

"Don't touch my wife," Freen said sternly.

"Let me teach her a lesson," Becky folded her jacket sleeves but was stopped by Freen. Freen didn't want Becky to act violently in a crowded area.

"Don't do it."

"She touched what is yours, miss Hottie," Becky pouted. Her eyes glanced at Collette. She then changed her expression. "Don't look at me."

"You will be mine," said Collette and left.

"You!" Becky, who wants to go after Collette, is stopped by Freen. "We are going to Japan for our honeymoon, Becky."

"But."

"No but!" Freen cut her words. She wanted to punch Collete in the face, but it would ruin her mood with Becky later.

They arrived at the hotel in no more than 30 minutes from the airport.

Freen carefully treated Becky's bruised arm.

"Miss Hottie, I'm sorry," Becky apologizes.

"Huh? Why are you apologizing?" She held both of Becky's cheeks. "Tell me."

"I didn't buy your snack. You must be hungry now."

"No need to be sorry. I will buy the snack downstairs. I saw a few shops earlier."

"Hey, Miss Hottie. It's better you eat me than snacks. I can make you feel full," Becky teased Freen. She touched Freen's crotch using her hand.

"It won't fill me up," Freen replied.

Becky pretended to be sad.

"Oh, did my princess feel sad? How about you give me your milk? I want your fresh milk."

"No sex for tonight."

Freen was shocked. "What the heck?! You promised to give it to me every night of our honeymoon. It's not good to lie."

"I can break our promise because I made it."

"Hey, don't do it. We will not see each other soon."

"I'm just kidding, Miss Hottie."

Freen on top of Becky. "You deserved my punishment."

"Ouch! Freen! Be careful! My arm still hurts though!" shouted Becky.

"Sorry, princess."

"It's okay."

Becky closed her eyes and fell asleep. Freen patted Becky's cheek gently.
"Hey, are you sleeping?"

Freen patted her cheek several times.
"She fell asleep really fast today. Maybe she was very tired. I will make sure you get plenty of rest tonight. Recharge your energy, BB. Tonight I will make you scream my name until morning," she whispered to Becky.

She changed the temperature of the AC and placed a blanket over Becky's body. Before going downstairs to buy some food, she left a little note for Becky.

"What should I buy?" Freen was confused. Everything looked delicious. She took all kinds of food at the shop."Choosing guns, knives, and rifles is easier than choosing food," she mumbled as she shook her head while looking at the three large plastic bags of food.

Freen decided to leave the food there for now; she wanted to buy something else before going back.