57

"This is heaven! I haven't gone to the club for a long time! I'd rather stay here than stay with Freen!" shouted Becky. She ordered ten bottles of alcohol and went into the VIP cabin.

"You all can get out of this cabin! I don't need your services to satisfy me." said Becky. A man wants to touch her, she quickly hit the man's head with an alcohol bottle.

She charmed the man's bulging stomach and took his wallet. "Reparation money from my alcohol. If you don't want me to cut off all your body parts, you get out of here in a manner way."

Becky let go of the man. The man ran frantically to save himself from Becky.

Becky enjoyed her alcohol alone. She was in the club until night.

She already sent a message to Net that she did not return to the mansion that night.

"Aunt white, where is my mommy? "

"Ian, I don't know where your mommy is. Your mommy can't come home today. Your mommy sent a message to uncle Net earlier" said White.

"I want my mommy!" Ian stomped his feet as he cried. He hasn't seen Becky since evening. "I want my mommy! Call my mommy!" shouted Ian.

"Do you want milk? I can make it for you." said Nam

"I want mommy!"

Freen approached him. This is the first time she saw Ian from close range. "Your mommy will be back tomorrow."

"I want mommy!"

"Tomorrow, we are looking for your mommy. Is that okay?" persuaded Freen.

Ian nodded. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. Freen asked Net for permission to put him to sleep.

Freen took Ian to her room. "This is the first time I look after the kids. I'm proud of myself," she said.

A few days later, Becky still hasn't returned. She always sends messages that she will be back soon.

Freen is the only one who can take good care of Ian because Ian is sometimes emotionally unstable because he misses Becky and wants to meet her.

"Freen, Ian have a fever!" Nam touch Ian forehead. Ian's face was red because his body temperature was very hot.

"It's all Becky's fault!" said Net.

Ian sobbed as he called out Becky. He had been crying ever since he hadn't seen Becky.

This never happened to Ian when he was away from Becky. Becky will always make a video call with him when Becky has to work far away or go abroad due to work.

"I want mommy. I want to hear mommy's voice!" said Ian.

Freen carried Ian and patted her back gently. "Hushhh..shhh..your mommy will come back soon. Be patient."

"I want my mommy, aunt Freen."

"Call her daddy" said Nam. She wants to tease Freen.

"Why?"

"Just call her daddy. Only this time." said Nam.

"Daddy." murmured Ian.

"Good boy" Nam is very proud of Ian.

Freen kicked Nam's leg. "don't teach him nonsense!"

"But you like it, right?"

"Do you want Becky to be the Hulk?" asked Freen.

"Of course."