10

The man shook his head. "My boss doesn't like girls." He answered Becky seriously.

"What? Is she straight like a ruler?" Becky asked in shock and disbelief.

"I don't know."

Becky rolled her eyes. "Before you speak, think first."

"Let me tell you, I'm not here to answer your dumb questions!" said the man firmly in front of Becky who looked like a baby. "I should be the one to question you here." She pointed at Becky with her index finger.

"I don't want you interrogate me! Can you just send your boss here?" shouted Becky.

Freen, who was listening to their conversation and watching what they did can only hold back her anger. "Handling this girl is really difficult!" murmured her.

She called her man to release Becky.

As the man's phone rang up, the man went to the corner of the room.

"Yes, boss." He answered the call after placing the phone on his ear.

"Let her go."

"Okay, boss. Boss, can I talk a little bit about that girl to you?"

"Hmm.."

"I think she's not hiding anything. She's completely an insane woman." He said, staring at Becky.

Becky also staring at him.

After Freen listening it, she pressed the red button on her phone.

The man strode to Becky. "My boss asked you to leave." He bent down and started untie the ropes.

Becky widened her eyes in shock. "What? Won't she interrogate me?" she asked, disappointed. Her eyes are craving to catch the glimpse of Miss Hottie again.

"We don't want to waste our time on a silly girl like you." He said after untying her both hands.

"I'm hiding something and I'll tell my hidden motive to her only." she said, standing up.

He chuckled. "I know, your aren't hiding anything. You're just obsessed with boss."

"Woah, dumber! Finally, you understand me!" Becky clapped her hands.

"Now, please get out of here. You're making me crazy with your useless talk."

Becky walked out of the secret room. She wanted to meet Freen again before leaving.

"I'll go after seeing her for the last time. I should find her." She murmured to herself and started checking Freen in every room of the big mansion.

Freen become more doubtful after seeing what Becky doing. She thought Becky is trying to find something for her hidden motive.

"There are so many rooms, I think it is useless to find her. I should go home now." Becky pouted sadly and wandered towards the main door. She tried to open the door but it didn't open.