Trial 1| Wishing Hallow Nights

Truth Bullets:

Monokuma File #1- The victim is Bandana Waddle Dee. The time of death was estimated to be 7 am. The body was found in Bandana Waddle Dee's dorm. He was hung upside down and was stabbed somewhere in his body.

Stomach Wound- There was a wound found by Lumine. The Monokuma File never stated where he was stabbed and so Lumine made the conclusion that Bandana Dee was stabbed in the stomach. The wound goes directly through his body leaving a hole, but later discovering the wound was caused by a kitchen knife.

Rope Type (Wired)- A discovery was made that the rope that was used wasn't like fiber. The rope instead was identified to be a steel wire rope. Which was assumed to come from something within the room.

Lamp Wires- There was an identification that the wires that tied up Bandana Dee were in fact from the lamp. Lucina made the discovery that the lamp wasn't able to turn on without the wires. Confirming the wires were responsible for tying up Bandana Dee.

Messy Bedroom- The room was deemed to be extremely messy, showing marks of trash located everywhere and the appearance made it look like there was a sign of some struggle of sorts of Bandana Dee against the killer.

Alcryst's Account- Apparently, Alcryst was stopped by Monokuma to be notified about a door knob being broken. However, when Alcryst checked his door knob to see if it was broken, there was no sign of anything being broken.

Broken Door Knob- There was a discovery that the door knob that was broken ended up being Bandana Dee's door knob. There is no telling if Bandana Dee was notified of this but based on Alcryst it was deemed that he was most likely not informed of what happened to his door.

Knife In Sink and Freshly Washed- There was a knife located in the sink for some strange reason. It appeared to be freshly cleaned as it appeared to have slight water droplets on it. Based on knowledge of the morning, nobody was there cutting anything of sorts. Which is assumed that this was used by the culprit.

Dullest to Sharpest Knife Rack- There is a knife rack within the kitchen that is ordered from dullest to sharpest. However, when checking the rack for anything, there was a discovery made that the rack was completely disorganized. After organizing all the knives from dullest to sharpest it was concluded the knife in the sink was the sharpest knife in the rack.

Shuichi's Non-Sound Proof Walls- Apparently, Shuichi had an issue with his walls and his rooms ended up not being soundproof. After testing it with Alfred, he discovered that he could hear Alfred but for some strange oddity, Alfred was unable to hear him. All the rooms are supposed to be soundproof.

Shuichi's Account- Through Shuichi's non-soundproof walls he was able to learn something about Claude. He had a conversation with Tails about planning to murder someone since he "allegedly" had the worst motive out of everyone and it was driving him insane. Shuichi assumes that Claude had admitted to murder without realizing.

Tails' Account- Tails confirmed Shuichi's claim about him and Claude having a conversation with each other. One night he was minding his own business when Claude walked up to him to claim that he had the worst motive. After comparing motives with each other Claude drew the conclusion that he was deemed the worst of them all.

Bandana Dee's Note- A note was located in Bandana Dee's room which said, "Can we have a chat before nighttime? Something has been bugging me." Apparently this was the murderer meeting up with Bandana Dee to have a conversation with him about something.

Celica's Autopsy Results- According to Celica's autopsy majority of the blood found on Bandana Dee was from him. However, Bandana Dee has unique blood. There were locations where blood that didn't belong to Bandana Dee appeared. The finishing blow was done with the rope rather than the knife.