Trial 8| Despair and Hope Fighting Sunlight| Part 2

Truth Bullets:

School Map Layout-In the headmaster's office there was a map that found a drawer that had the entire school layout on it. There were labels of each of the rooms and any details about the school.

Burned Headmaster Office- The headmaster's office was filled with small burn spots around the office. There were burnt pieces everywhere in the office.

Previous Killing Games- There were two killing games prior to this one. The Virtual Reality Killing game and one that is unknown. The first one was hosted by Hajime Hinata as the second is currently unknown. Apparently, Shuichi was a participant in the second.

Shuichi's Lost Memories- Memories of Shuichi were completely erased. Nothing from the second or third year is there. Nor does he have any memories in regard to the students too. But he does remember Kaede Akamastu. Who knows if they're fake or not.

School Year Photographs- A while back, there were photographs of the school year found. They all have all the students together but nothing about their school life. There were also the alleged team hero photographs mixed with them.

Mastermind Notes- With the Student Documents were some handwritten notes by the mastermind, Shuichi Saihara. They explain details about him such as their interests and hisplans. But there was very little information about his appearance before the reveal. Though, the handwriting is neat.

Audition Tapes- There were a few audition tapes in the record room. One that contained someone named, "Hajime Hinata" expressing the fact he was interested in searching for a new mastermind. And another where it appeared to be someone tall, with striped clothing afraid of another person dressed in black.

Heroes of Dawn- There were a few students listed as "Heroes of Dawn" those being: Sonic The Hedgehog, Kirby, Mario, Chrom Lowell, Link, Byleth Eisner, and Agent 4. The third game includes: Tails, Shuichi Saihara, Bandana Waddle Dee, Furina De Fontaine, Lumine, Alcryst, Celica, and Claude Von Regian. All are stated to have a relation to the Dawn's Destiny War and Team Hero as a whole.

Conjoined Labs- There were four labs in the entire school. They all had another lab attached to them. Lumine had an area filled with testing devices. Furina had things that were fit for a ruler. Shuichi's had a piano in it with awards. Finally, Claude's had some microphones and a DJ booth fit for idols.

Claude's Mastermind Sheet- Claude had made a prediction sheet of who the mastermind could be before he ended up dying. He predicted that Alcryst could have the highest chance of being the mastermind. Which was proven false as the real mastermind is Shuichi Saihara.

Shuichi's Account- Shuichi says he doesn't remember anything or anyone in the school. He feels as if he is the only one that didn't recognize a single person at first greeting everyone before the game started.

Tools Used To Murder Bandana Dee- There were tools found in the garbage bin, which all were used to kill the victims. However, the tools used for Bandana Dee's death were found clean there. The wire rope and the kitchen knife were in there completely clean of zero evidence.

Monokuma's Commands- Monokuma is able to be controlled freely without anyone needing to control him. He is able to listen to the voice of the mastermind. Who is none other than Shuichi Saihara.

TRIAL RESUME

Shuichi: SUBMIT YOURSELVES ALL TO THE TRUTH OF THIS WORLD! YOU WILL NEVER FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE! AHAHA!!

Shiver: Never... find a way to escape...

Marth: Never... find a way to escape...

I felt my head spiraling all over the place. Was this really the truth of what was going to happen? No..