Chapter 7| Daily Life| Salvation and Forgetfulness

I was making my way to my room but I couldn't feel any lingering sickness in my body. Something about the trials were becoming weirder and weirder. I suddenly snapped at Shez's. Celica refused to back down for hers. And they were all just getting weird. What the hell was going on...

I took a deep breath and walked into my room. One more look at the notes of the mastermind. I took one out and read it.

Shuichi: "I have been assigned to take care of the third killing game. How fun is that going to be? And as part of that plan, I'm going to be...

Shuichi: "Partaking in the game in return."

Shuichi: W-What?! H-Hang on what?!

I mean I did kinda think the mastermind was taking part of the game but honestly I didn't believe that myself. I had a slight idea that maybe they weren't but wow they really were...

Shuichi: "I'm going to deceive everyone to make them believe I'm a good person but not only that but..."

But then everything else was blackened out. DAMNIT! How come the mastermind wanted to hide every piece of information they were hiding away?! How come they wanted to hide everything?!

Shuichi: Forget it... this is just a bunch of nonsense. But I need to gather evidence of what the mastermind is going to do before it's too late. I'm afraid there could be yet another killing.

But even then, how did I know what was going to happen...?

...

...

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Announcement from Monokuma: Rise and shine everyone! Do you know what time it is? It is 7:00 am and nighttime is officially over! Get up to create a great day everyone!

Shuichi: Huh, I managed to get some good rest this time around.

Probably because I just read one thing and called it a day. I mean I had no need to do anything else, I just needed to get rest and then we can begin investigating the mastermind.

I got myself ready for the day and headed out. I was the first one there and everyone else started coming in.

Marth: Hey Shuichi, that last trial took a toll on you, didn't it?

Shuichi: Yeah, I don't know what got over me during that trial. But I'm feeling a lot better now.

Marth: That's good. How was your sleep?

Shuichi: Surprisingly good, I was impressed with the fact I had some good sleep. I don't know. It was interesting.

Marth: Wow, haha. I had a bit of a hard time sleeping but pushed through. I'm glad you managed to rest well.

Shuichi: Thanks, it means a lot.

Alear: Hello you two. How are you all on this good morning?

Marth: Doing well!

Shuichi: I'm doing alright. I just have been fed up with this game and that's about it.

Alear: Yeah me too. We'll help you search for any clues in regard to the mastermind. That's your goal, is it not?

I nodded and just started eating as Alear and Marth talked for a moment. Everyone else came in and I was just... there eating. There were no more places for us to explore so we basically didn't have a lot to do. I just don't know what's going to happen in the future.

What is the mastermind planning? What do they want to gain from us other than despair? I just don't... really know but all the people I've trusted. Anyone could be the mastermind.