Trial 6| Time and Illumination

Truth Bullets:

Monokuma File #6- The victim is Meta Knight. The estimated time of death is around 8:30 PM. The body was located in front of Meta Knight's room. He was stabbed numerous times with a prop lance.

Blackout- Out of nowhere there was a blackout through the entire school. Which happened right around 8:30 PM. Which is likely that during the time of the blackout that Meta Knight was killed through that time.

Bloody Boot Prints- There were a lot of different footprints found on the ground. There is a likely chance they belonged to the killer. Which wears boots after testing out different shoes.

Dark Rooms- Monokuma mentioned that some of the rooms don't have their lights back yet. He says he forgot to mention it during the nighttime announcement and that Meta Knight's room was one of the rooms affected.

Bloody Paper- There was a bloody sheet of paper in Meta Knight's hand. However, it is illegible and cannot be read.

Blood Stains Leading To Props Room- While going up the stairs. There was a very constant trial of blood that was leading all the way up to the props room. However, it was only up to the props room. No footsteps were spotted leading out.

Clean Lance Prop- There was a lance prop spotted in the props room that was completely cleaned off. However, it was for some reason sharpened. Which was later proved that a knife sharpener was used to sharpen the weapon.

Bloody Clothes- There were clothes in the closet that were covered in blood. Which meant the killer wore a disguise in order to not be revealed to everyone. It was incredibly bloody and there was nothing else to it.

Bloody Hand Wipes- Within the trash bin, there were a few bloody hand wipes. Those hand wipes were most likely used to clean off anything that the killer was wearing. Most likely cleaning off their boots.

Alcryst's Account- Alcryst was in the library during the blackout. There were footsteps heard and a flashlight was spotted as well. The blackout only lasted around seven minutes. The killer even flashed a flashlight in front of Alcryst's face.

Bloody Shot Put Ball- There was a shot put ball inside of Meta Knight's room. It was covered in blood that was later confirmed to just be Meta Knight's blood. There are no fingerprints on the ball.

Holes In Door- On the door there were several stab marks. This was done by the prop lance since a shot put ball would've broken the door. There were four in total.

Lumine's First Discovery- Lumine ended up discovering Meta Knight's dead body at 9:30 PM; however, since the body discovery announcements were not going to play unless three people found him she needed to find people. Nobody was really located in the hall during her search.

Claude's Lab- Claude apparently could hear sounds from his lab. Nobody was allowed to enter his lab. It was just Claude in the lab.

Loud Intercom Music- The music on the intercoms was incredibly loud and annoying. But the key thing is that the music was loud. There was a likely chance that it covered up any sounds that people would make.

Shiver's and Shez's injuries- Shez and Shiver were both attacked seemingly out of nowhere. Neither one ended up seeing whoever was the one responsible for attacking. But both of them have cuts on their face and arms.

Everyone's Whereabouts- Shiver was in the dining hall trying to eat. Shez was in the library trying to pass some time. Alcryst was also in the library but trying to sleep. Shuichi was in a classroom on the sixth floor. Claude was in his lab. Marth was learning how to paint in the art room and finally Lumine was in the gift shop; she was originally in the dining hall.