Chapter 7| Salvation and Forgetfulness| Deadly Life

All of us were standing there. Completely in disbelief. The complete state of what Claude was in was beyond shocking. Did he just do this to himself?! Did he really want this!?

Lumine: What the...

Shiver: What the fuck.

I felt myself getting sick over what happened. What the hell was planned here?! W-What drove this motivation for Claude?! Nothing was making sense?! Nothing was NEAR to make sense.

Marth: Was... this done on purpose or did Claude hide something about the trap he was doing?

Shuichi: I don't know... there's hard telling as to what exactly happened in this. I don't know for sure if this is actually what happened or I am going insane.

Alcryst: C-Claude...

Monokuma: What the hell is going on here- OH.

Shuichi: Why are you acting surprised?! You covered up the fact that Claude ended up dying!

Monokuma: I actually had no idea he was dead. I didn't even see him through my initial scan since I thought he was alive!

Shuichi: ...

Lumine: How could you miss a dead body this gruesome?! How come you just... FORGOT!?

Monokuma: Look! I didn't think he would end up in a state like this! I forgot to even announce where the dead body was.

Alear: So... what are we going to do?

Shuichi: Discover the truth of what happened here... it's nearly impossible to tell what went down. I'm terrified...

Alcryst: Yeah but Shuichi you make a good point!

Monokuma: Well... this is certainly a body discovery alright. I haven't dealt with something this severe in a minute.

Shuichi: What are you implying?

Monokuma: Nothing that serious, for now here you guys go. The Monokuma File!

Shiver: How do we know the data here is accurate?

Monokuma: Security footage.

Shuichi: So how come you never ended up going after Claude?

Monokuma: That's because it was a ploy for all of you! I didn't care about him and it got some action going.

Marth: That's... it? You just wanted us to look for Claude and basically pray for the best?

Monokuma: Essentially! And no not all of you were going to escape even if you did it together! Someone was going to be picked randomly! How unfortunate...

Lumine: This is HORRIBLE!

Monokuma: Should I be feeling another emotion? Nah I don't think so.

Shiver: Claude died in an insanely horrific way. We don't know whether or not this was his plan or if someone actually did it but all we know is he's DEAD. And you're acting like this is an average day!?

Monokuma: Listen death is cruel and all but I'm trying to keep cool before I rip you all apart! I know Claude meant a lot and I just need to be focused.

Shuichi: Give me the Monokuma File.

Monokuma: Wow! You are truly insanely pushy! Well here you go! This is the Monokuma File!

Shuichi: Thanks. I need this greatly to discover the real truth behind this murder.

Monokuma: Good luck with that! You'll need it...

Shuichi: Fine.

All of us just stood there in a barely lit room. The blood on Claude's entire body. It was everywhere. We all just stood there staring in complete silence. Deathly afraid. What this was going to bring us.