Chapter 6| Time and Illumination| Deadly Life

Shuichi: Oh my god.

Lumine: I can't find anyone else to activate the body announcement! That's why the music is playing!

Shuichi: Do you think the person killed Meta Knight because the music would cover up his screams?

Lumine: Possibly?? There's a likely chance that they did so because the music is playing rather loudly.

Shuichi: Right...

Announcement from Monokuma: Ahem, it is now 10 pm and nighttime has officially started! Soon the doors to the school's dining hall will be closed off! Well then, have a good night everyone! Don't let the bed bugs bite! Nighty night!

Shuichi: The music is still playing.

Lumine: Maybe he'll let us stay up for the investigation? And that means everyone is gonna be coming over!

Shuichi: Right!

We dashed off to the stairs together and from there we saw Marth coming down. We begged him to follow us and he started getting worried. We all made our way down the hall and from there he spotted Meta Knight's dead body.

Marth: M-Meta Knight?!

Lumine: We just were the only ones who found his body. I found him first... and that means...

Monokuma: Guess what happened folks? You heard the sounds! A dead body has been discovered! Please head on over to the front of Meta Knight's dorm! Gee who could that be?

Shuichi: So... there's the dead body announcement.

Everyone else ran over here and...

The music stopped.

Shuichi: The music has finished...

Shez: So... Meta Knight is... dead?

Shuichi: Yes... he was found dead here and yeah... that's about it.

Shez: Good god, who even did this?!

Shiver: Who knows... but it is quite a sight to see. He appeared to be covered in blood.

Shuichi: Yeah, I wonder why...

Monokuma: Why don't you look at that? Someone has been found dead on the ground!

Lumine: Who... Who would do this?

Alear: It's someone who appeared to have a grudge against him.

Claude: Someone... holding a grudge against fucking Meta Knight out of all people?

Monokuma: You can't be too sure for certain!

Alcryst: But... would a grudge take them that far to kill someone?

Shuichi: I mean the motive pushed this person to the limit. I wonder the reasoning as to why...

It also almost pushed me... but I'm fortunate enough I didn't go through with the plan.

Monokuma: I gotta love it when the killing game picks up speed! It's something we've needed for quite a while!

Alcryst: But it was just a day ago when the fifth trial concluded...

Monokuma: AND??? I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

Alcryst: AH!

Alear: Leave Alcryst alone, he didn't do anything wrong to hurt you!

Monokuma: Man I am exhausted from hearing you all yap about absolute nonsense. Do you want the Monokuma File or not?

Shuichi: You're going to allow us to ignore the nighttime announcement?