Trial 4| Incoming Dust Ties

Truth Bullets:

Monokuma File #4- The victim is Eirika. The time of death is estimated to be 12:30 PM. The location of the body is in the equipment room. Eirika was stabbed numerous times in the stomach with a sharp object.

Tarp Underneath Eirika- There appears to be a tarp that was underneath Eirika. The tarp's color is light blue. It was used to make sure that there wouldn't be as much of a mess to clean up.

Temperature Influencing Blood- The blood was dried up even though the investigation started an hour after the time of death. Alear states it's due to the extreme temperatures causing it to dry up faster and cause a strong odor.

Different Colored Tarp- There are different color tarps, they're all colors representing the colors of the rainbow. Due to this there is confusion over why the killer used the light blue tarp compared to a darker color.

Missing Murder Weapon- There is murder weapon found at the crime scene. It was later discovered it was a sword that was missing but it was nowhere to be found in the school.

No Blood Under Tarp- Marth and Shuichi wanted to see if there was blood under the tarp. So they lifted it slightly to see that there was no blood leaking underneath the tarp. Therefore Eirika had to bleed on the tarp rather than on the clear floor.

Set Up Murder- There is a big assumption that the crime scene was set up so the killer wouldn't have a lot of cleaning to do. After all, the investigation began only an hour after the death occurred.

Lumine's Account- Lumine states that she saw Eirika running up the stairs while she was heading to the pool. However, she doesn't recall what time she saw her if it was before 12:30 PM struck or if it was during the time it was 12:30 PM. She also says that she appeared to be in a hurry.

The Letter- "Hey Eirika, this is an important letter I wanted to send to you. I wanted to agree on something between us such as just... killing each other. That way the people won't need to suffer. It'll be an easy one and I guess that'll make it harder for them to do it. But all for the sake of ending the temperature shifts! Are you alright with this? If so, meet me in the equipment room."

Spotless Room- The room was completely clean with zero traces of the killer at all. Even a minor thing such as Eirika's hair being slightly cut, her hair pieces were nowhere to be found in the room.

Lucina's Account- Lucina and Eirika were together for a while until 11 AM. From there Eirika had left to go to her room in order to cool off from the extreme heat temperatures.

Time The Letter Was Given- The exact time the letter was given was 12 PM. This was most likely given in person to Eirika in order to give more confidence to her to do as the letter asks of her.

Alfred's Account- Alfred says that he was going to his room around 12 PM when he saw Eirika leaving her room around the same time. He attempted to ask her where she was going but she only said that she was going somewhere. Soon leaving after that.

Celica's Autopsy Results- According to the details of the autopsy, Eirika was stabbed several times with a sword. It was then confirmed that she was stabbed a grand total of four times. With each stab the wound got bigger.

Eirika's Body State- Eirika was found still bleeding out despite her dying already. There were also a number of strange things with Eirika such as her hair cut and her wounds getting bigger with each stab.

CLASS TRIAL ALL RISE

Monokuma: How's everyone doing? I bet we're doing fantastic because I sure am! Anyways let's give a rundown of the class trial once more! You will be investigating the death of Eirika! As usual, your job is to find the one responsible for the murder! Thus in order to survive you must find the murderer. But if the murderer happens to get away this time around, everyone shall be punished! I think that's enough of a rundown don't you think?