Chapter 2| Daily Life| Two-Tied Double Down

I must say, it was... odd noticing Alear just suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It was uncanny but I just woke up thinking about that. Oh well, today was a brand new day and we're going to... get together? I don't... know? I was worried since Acadia was executed and I wasn't sure of how people thought of me.

Shuichi: How... Do I get rid of this annoying burden on my mind? Are people going to like me still for what I did? I had no choice but... what people are going to approve of me now?

I couldn't help but be so distraught from this entire situation, just thinking about it made my head spiral out of control. But it was late anyways, I was overreacting for no reason. I needed rest but it was just so late I think that was affecting the way I reacted to things. So I just got myself into bed and hoped for the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Announcement from Monokuma: Rise and shine everyone! Do you know what time it is? It is 7:00 am and nighttime is officially over! Get up to create a great day everyone!

I got up and got ready for the day. It was going to be weird... after all, Alear would now need to introduce himself to everyone. But I'm certain that's going to be fine. At the same time, now that this fell down to me. Frankly, I was quite nervous... but at the same time. All of this was familiar to me but I wish I knew the reasoning as to why. I walked my way toward the dinning hall and from there saw Alear talking to Tails and Furina.

Furina: Frankly, it is a welcome surprise to see the sibling of Acadia. Despite the fact... of what she did.

Alear: I promise you I won't do anything wrong! I know my sister can be irresponsible at times but... after what she did. I'm confident I won't do anything.

Shuichi: Good morning you three.

Tails: Shuichi! It's nice to see you! How did you sleep?

Shuichi: Had a hard time, Alear showed up in my room out of the blue and I felt guilty about what I had done.

Furina: Well, I don't think you should feel that way. After all, you just did the right thing and justice was served.

Shuichi: Good point but I just can't help but beat myself over it.

Furina: You definitely need to improve on that.

I just stood there in silence, and didn't know how to respond to that. But luckily more people started walking in.

Hu Tao: Shuichi! Good morning!

Shuichi: Surprised you're talking to me.

Hu Tao: I mean you made a big name of yourself during that trial so why not?

Shuichi: You're... weird.

Marth: Heh, I think she's just trying to improve your mood. After all, there was that trial which was a huge mess.

Frye: Don't know why it had to go down that way... it was really saddening.

Shiver: Frye I don't wish to be rude but... Acadia was responsible for the death of Bandana Dee.

Frye: I know but I still can't wrap my head around that!

Alcryst: None of us can...

Claude: You should all relax yourselves, I'm not gonna forget what you all did to me.

Shuichi: It was for protection!

Claude: Right, but Acadia could've nearly gotten all of us executed IF I was convicted.

Tails: Come on guys! I was informed that the second story of the school had just opened up!

Lumine: Really?