Chapter 4| Daily Life| Incoming Dust Ties

???: GAH! I got myself all covered again.

??? (2): What are you doing outside of your dorm... AGAIN!?

???: Huh?! Monokuma- wait... that doesn't even sound like you.

??? (2): You don't need to know my name. Nothing will make sense to you sooner or later.

???: What... are you...

??? (2): I am standing in the darkness from where you are. I know of your goal... you traitor.

???: I don't want the game to continue?! Too many people have died and more dying is just going to make everything painful and agonizing to go through! Please understand my sentiment!

??? (2): Hah! Your sentiment? I don't want to hear it... you know who I am. You and I were allies, now if you don't keep your MOUTH SHUT... I will go ahead and kill you myself.

???: Is... Is that so...?

???: (2): Correct, you've been living for quite a while. Ever since last time we met, you've shown your signs to be a completely different person from when you first came to me. You want to save the people from this game.

???: I... I will expose you!

??? (2): Would you like to be so wise to do so?

??? (2): If you were to be so STUPID to actually go ahead and expose me

??? (2): If you were to be so STUPID to actually go ahead and expose me. I won't hesitate in finding a way to kill you. That is a promise I will keep.

???: LET... LET GO OF ME!

??? (2): Why should I? I don't want you using your words against me. And so, threatening you shall be my best option.

???: T-Tell me... one thing!

??? (2): No. I won't bother to tell you anything. Now go to sleep NOW.

???: I just wanted to know-

??? (2): ZIP IT!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NONE OF IT! GO THE HELL TO SLEEP ALREADY BEFORE YOU WAKE UP DEAD AND WE HAVE A TRIAL IMMEDIATELY FOR ALL REMAINING STUDENTS!

???: Yes... I will.

CUTSCENE ENDS

??? (2): Good, we don't want to make everyone's lives harder now do we? Good...

???: Okay...

??? (2): Now go ahead and head to bed. And don't say a word about what happened to anyone.

???: Right...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Announcement from Monokuma: Rise and shine everyone! Do you know what time it is? It is 7:00 am and nighttime is officially over! Get up to create a great day everyone!

Shuichi: What the hell... I just had the roughest sleep of my life...

Perhaps the feeling that two people basically died in here left me extremely uncomfortable. I spent so much time twisting and turning that I was just exhausted...