4

Yibo saw that Typhoon called Xiao Zhan's name was also there near a room door but he cared less and went to meet the actress Xi Yulin. She was a good and kind person.
After meeting with her he received his schedule. With that he came to know that he was about to work with the crew in which Xiao Zhan is lead actor. He was tensed at first but he calmed himself down and took his leave from the manager.
At home he was once again all alone because Yanli was busy with her schedule. He cooked some instant noodles and went to his fav spot of course balcony stairs.
He was eating his noodles and thinking about his work.
You have to be normal and calm bobo..you can’t be affected by him and his presence he doesn't matter.
He is merely a person who hurted you so don't pay attention to him.
You are going for work...so think about your work...
Chayeo..chayeo...
.
.
He keep reminding himself to be calm.
But you can’t deny the fact that even if you ignore a person but if he messes with you can't keep yourself calm...
.
.
.
Next day was movie's first day of shooting so they all were there.
Yibo just ignored Zhan's presence but Xiao Zhan was looking him like eagle. 👀
After Yulin's makeup she was the one with Zhan for first scene...she was a little bit nervous because it was her first time filming with famous Xiao Zhan but being aware of the fact that she was nervous Zhan tried to help her he behaved normally but Yibo was aware that Zhan was trying to pull something.
.
Miss Yulin...don’t be nervous...I'm also a human and normal person so you don't have to be like this....
And look your makeup is not looking good...where is your makeup artist?
Who is your makeup artist.

H..he..is...I mean Mr Wang Yibo..there..

Ohh! MR WANG YIBO...Mr Wang can you please come here...her makeup is a bit ruined... can you help...

Yibo was right in his mind...Xiao Zhan is really the person who can't leave you alone...he gritted his teeth but went near her and touched up her makeup.
.
Shooting went well for the day but Yibo's day was not so good...because he now knew the fact that Zhan was going to mess with him but he decided to not give him a chance to mess with him.
.
He was getting in the elevator when Yubin also entered inside. Yibo was feeling uneasy but tried to be normal but
How are you Yibo??

None of your business...

Don't be like this...look I know I was wrong to help Zhan but now I regret it. I mean it really...

I'm getting off here...

He coldly replied him and went out side the building he was not angry but sad that there was no one he can trust anymore because of what happened with him.
He saw in his left side of road there was Xiao Zhan's car and he was near his car and looking the gate of building...their eyes met for a second but there was not love.... in Yibo's eyes there was distrust and disappointment and in Zhan's eyes there was something but Yibo can’t figured it out.
.
.
.
He took the cab and left for his home.
Zhan was looking his every move untill his cab disappeared from there..
...

_____________<<<<<>>>>>>>_____________

Thanks for reading and commenting 🫰🏻🫰🏻💜🙏🏻