12

Ziyi left from there as her mission accomplished for today but Yibo who was now on floor hissed in pain tears welled up in his eyes but it was not clear that the tears were for the pain he was feeling in his heart or in his knees because of falling.
His leg got stuck in wire and he fell down on floor creating loud noise and lights went out so he was trembling in darkness that's when Zhan came toward his side he saw Yibo who was in very vulnerable state. His eyes were puffy tears were all over his face and his trembling body.
Zhan felt uncomfortable when he looked at him and his condition so
He went near Yibo and tried to help him as he put his hand on Yibo's shoulder but Yibo harshly removed his hand,
'Stay away from me.' He cried and tried to move from there but Zhan again held his hand.

'Yibo it's dark here you'll get hurt.'

Once again Yibo pushed Zhan's hand with all his strength and shouted,
'I'm not afraid of dark people are really vicious I'm afraid of them not darkness.  And why do you care if I'm hurt, my body is hurt or my heart is hurt..what difference does it make to you?
You don't have any right to care about me.' He spat angrily while tears were still streaming down on his cheeks.
He turned to leave from there but Zhan once again tried to stop him and accidentally tore Yibo's shirt that was it. Yibo's slapped him that he stumbled a bit his hand was on his cheek where Yibo's hand landed causing sting.

'How dare you.' Zhan grabbed his hand tightly clenching his jaw angrily.

'How dare I? How dare you?? What are you going to do now...tell me' Yibo freed himself from his grip. 'How are you going to take revenge of this slap..tell me Mr Xiao Zhan. You took a good revenge of my slaps by giving me fake hopes and fake relationship now how are you going to take revenge...tell me..tell me...' he pushed Zhan a bit.
'Want to humiliate me...That's what you wanted to do...you planned whole thing to humiliate me...you made me prostitute in front of people. ..now I'm giving you that chance here...'
Saying that he tore his shirt, front buttons of his shirt were on ground because of force...Zhan was not in his right mind his mind went blank when he saw Yibo in that condition. His palms were sweaty, his body was stiff and his voice got caught in his throat.
Yibo was crying in his heart as his eyes were now tired of crying.
Zhan yelled at him.
'Are you out of your mind...how could you think like that...how could you think that I'll ever do something like this to you...'

'You're just like this Mr Xiao....I'm not blaming you and stop yelling at me I'm not afraid of you.' Saying that Yibo pushed one last time to Zhan.

Zhan was averted his eyes he was embarrassed but still he slowly picked Yibo's bag and coat and put that coat on Yibo's shoulder after that he left from there.
Zhan was in rage that he was angry would be understatement.
He reached Xiao Mansion and when Mrs.Jiang saw him she was sure thst some thing was wrong but what. She called Yubin and asked but he was also not aware what happened.

______<<<<>>>>>_______

I dont know what I'm writing 🥲 but hope for a good outcome...🫰🏻🙏🏻
Please vote and comment...