18

'I...I....neverrrr....dd...how..how could you hate me..me..tell me....youuu lobe mee...'
Zhan's tears was on his cheeks but in his drunken state he was feeling light hearted.

'Youuu....hateu mee...gege....so I...I...tooo...'
Yibo sobbed.

'I..I don't hate youu dd...I lobe...its paining....my heart...here look....it hurts dd'

'Whuat...whuyy...tell tell...'

'I don't know...I don't know....I justtt...want you to come....with meee...I. don't want...Revenge....I just want dd...'
Zhan's heart totally betrayed his mind and the truth he was avoiding came on his lips but for his goodluck or badluck they both were drunk and his words he was saying they'll not remember anything.
Yibo was listening his words somewhere in his heart it was hurting...there was a pain..when he heard what Zhan was saying so he retorted;

'Nooo...you're lyyinggg...you...you...hurted me...you threw me ouut of youurr bigggi mansion...youu don't lobe...I don't lobe...we don't lobe...'

'Nooo...dd..I..I do....come...I'll take youuu with me at homeee...then you'll believe mee..let's goo'

'Nooo...I don't wuant to goo...you gooo...you aaree sooo badd, so ruddeeyy, so angryyy bird....I'll not go..nope.'

'I..I  know...I'm ruudey, badd and angry bird but I'll not with youuu...ok dd?'

'I don't believe...uuu...I'm...I'm...notttt going with youuu..in youurrr biggi mansionn...I'm not...you'll...you'll hurt mee..'
Yibo whispered the last part but Zhan heard him. The wall Yibo created in his heart to not let enter Zhan in his heart again was breaking slowly without his acknowledgement. Zhan was hurt by hearing Yibo's words there was a guilty feeling inside his heart.

'Pleaseee...dd...come...and sorrryyyy....I'll not hurttt youu...againn...never...everr...please come...with mee...'
Zhan tried to assure him.

'Promisee?'

'Promise! '

'Okkkk....let's gooooo....'

'Okk..okk..waittt for mee...I'm going to get my carrr...'

'Buttt...you can’t drive dumbooo...gege..'

'Whyyy?'

'Becooz...youuu arree drunkk...'

'Noo..I'm no..not...drunk..'

'Okkk..let's gooooo..'

'Ok..wait for me..here. ok dd...'

'Ok 👍'
Zhan left to parking area stumbling a little he reached near his car...Yibo was waiting for him...

Zhan came with his car...Yibo shifted on passenger seat and they left for Xiao Mansion (hehe everything is possible in stories...right?) while Ziyi was trying to get rid of Cheng so she can make her move on Zhan but her bad luck or Yibo's good luck that For today Zhan was totally reserved for Yibo.

They reached at Xiao Mansion and Zhan lead him to his bedroom.

'Let's go...dd...you are tired...just sleep here...'

'Noo...this iss your roooom...I'm goinggg in that tiny room without bed...'

'Noo dd you are going to sleep here inn thiss room with me...'

'Whuy..whuy..hun..you are the one..who send meee in that room...now I'm going there...not stop me...I'm goinggg'

'Sorryyyy...for that...but todayy I'm telling youuu...dd.. you are sleeping here...'

' butt whuyy?'

'Becooz...you arree my husband...'

'Noo..I'm not....youu...youu...youu...gave those papers to meee...'
Once again his tears were threatening as he remembered the night he was broken by the only person he truly loved.

'I'm sorry...I'll..I'll take back those papers...ok...so..youu stay here..ok..'

'Promise? '

'Ok..Promise..'

Zhan helped Yibo to bed both were yawning so Zhan also set himself on bed both drifted to sleep in eachother's embrace.

______<<<<<>>>>>______

Thank you for supporting...
Please vote and comment 😊