14

Flashback*

Ziyi was desperate to know about what happened between Zhan and Yibo but soon her excitement died when her phone rang and saw the name of caller.

'Uhhh...why him..'

'Hello baby'

'Why are you calling me!!?'

'Ohh baby...I missed you so called you'

'Stop your drama and focus on your work...now I'm hanging up'

She sighed in frustration...'I was out of mind that I left Zhan for this idiot...and dumb...God..what I was even thinking when I left Zhan..he was just in his lows for some time and this idiot...oh let it be..'

'So you are regretting it..your actions at that time..' Zhan said who was leaning on the door frame of her room. She was shocked to see him there.

'Zhan baby !!! You're here...'

'Yes!! New day new task remember.'

Flashback end*

'I heard he tried to do things to you...'

'Mam...he did...he tried to hurt and humiliate me and I gave him his reward.'

'Well you know there's definitely something special about you.'

'Yeah I know...but sadly I can't say same thing about you.'
Yibo replied her and left feom there.

Zhan and Ziyi was discussing lines with eachother when some lines hit Yibo...he felt a lump in his throat...hearing those words made his heart bleed but he controlled himself.
Lines that Ziyi said..
I...I'm serious...ge I love you....and I know it sounds like stupidity but I'm saying the truth...
(Lines from I love you...no chapter from first part)

Zhan was practicing lines with Ziyi but his mind was with Yibo he was speaking his lines while staring Yibo.

Yibo got a call and went outside and saw there stood Yanli with a smile.
'Jie you here?'

'Yeah I was going back so thought why not giving lunch to you..'

'Thank you so much jie..'

'Aww my baby brother...come come..'
She hugged him.
I don't know what's going on between you and Zhan but I hope you can live a happy life my brother.

'Jie I'm gonna miss you..'

'Me too..ah Bobo there's something I want to ask...are you fine?. I mean between you and Zhan. Are you ok...or feeling something for him...as he is all day infront of you is it okay? '

'Jie there's no way between me and him...everything is over...he broke my heart into pieces...so there's nothing left...not even pieces now because he slowly burning those pieces into ashes. There is nothing left jie.'
He said the words but there was pain in his heart piercing pain.

Zhan on the otherside when saw that Yibo was walking out of studio Zhan smirked thinking that he left studio because of Ziyi and his deeds so he in full mood to taunt him came out but when he heard Yibo and Yanli's talk he felt motionless so without uttering a word he came out and Yanli definitely saw him but remained silent and he went into his vanity.

Oh wait Ziyi...well she's forgotten long ago...

_______<<<<>>>>>______

Double update 🫰🏻
Show your support vote and comment 😊