7

At home Yibo treated his wound. It was painful but he was confused what his foot or his heart.
He tied his wound and went in kitchen to cook something but a call disturbed him.

Hello!

Hello! Bobo...how are you baby..

I'm good omma...how are you and appa?

We're good...but I want to ask something...our neighbour there who worked at your set informed me you got hurt there...

No omma...its nothing just small injury...nothing to worry...

But he told me what Zhan did..

Omma please don't worry about him...
I'm strong...you teach me how to be strong and face him so don't worry about him; he can't do anything and I'm fine.

Ok...if you are saying so but take care of yourself and be alright ok

Ok omma...love you...

Ok my son...God bless you

After call ended he sighed and started cooking meal for himself.
On the other side Zhan left from work without Yubin and driver with his car somewhere alone.
In search of peace but he can't get that because there was storm inside him.

Late night when he came Ziyi was up she went near him with his face to seduce him but he was in deep drunk in a different feeling so her tactics were useless.
When he ignored her and went in his room she left from there.

Next morning she came again in his room with coffee. Zhan was working out so he was sweating heavily she was about say something when he said;
Ziyi...what can you do for me?

Whatever you say?

Anything?

Everything...

But you're married?

Who cares...I'll file divorce...at first I lost my chance because of that Yibo but not this time...

Ok...I'll ask when time comes.

Ok...my love...

Zhan then ignored her and went to get ready for work today was new day.
.
.
Zhan was at work when Yibo came he was struggling a bit in walking because of his foot. When he came near actress to do her makeup she suddenly offered her chair to him he was surprised;

I'm sorry Mr Yibo for my behaviour what I did yesterday..

Its okay mam..

No no I'm sorry...

Its okay...mam...I'm here to do your makeup.

Ok.

Zhan was smiling and observing them. Yubin was there but unable to understand what Zhan was about to do.
But in Zhan's mind something was cooking. Something good or bad God knows.

______<<<<<<<______

Thanks for reading this boring story...
🥲