17

Yibo pushed Zhan aside with all his force and left from there to God knows where and Zhan was also getting tipsy because his alcohol started to kick in but shrugged that weird feeling in his head and heart he again started to search Yibo who was out of that area and was swinging nearby in a park.
He was giggling happily because slow cold wind was hitting his face.

Zhan also came out his steps were not steady as he was also drunk, when he crossed the road he heard soft giggles and some noises here and there. He went in the direction of voice and found Yibo who was on swing with his legs dangling in air.

Zhan's vision was not clear but this one person...

'Yibooo...what are you doing here?'
Asked Zhan taking other swing.
Now both were swinging slowly.

Yibo didn’t mind Zhan who again asked
'Yibo...'

'What..what..whuuaaatt...whuy arre youuu hereee..you youuu...Mr Xiao Zhaaan gege'

Zhan was taken aback by Yibo's words but he replied...
'I was searchinggg foorrr youuu dd'

'Whuy?'

'Becooz...I...I..'
He don't know what he wanted to say...his mind was not processing. But heart was in leading position today.

'Whut..I...I..hun?'

'I'm....I'm dying..dd'

Silence engulfed them. Both were staring eachother with wounded hearts.
Zhan came near Yibo sitting near his feet he grabbed his hands.

'I'm dying Yibo...I..I don't know why I'm feeling this way...I don't want thiis.'
He said and tears made way in his eyes...and Yibo was only looking him...blankly staring him.

'Whhy?'

'I don't know dd...but I don't want aall thiiss...I...I...don't...'
It was a good situation for Zhan because of his drunken state he was able to the words he would never admit in his sober state or maybe but his ego was big but right now he was not in control of his so called ego so the broken pieces of new love that shattered because of his own stupidity was now trying to mend themselves so his heart.
Yibo blinked cutely and said..
'I'm aulso hurtt...my heart is in painnn gege but I promised myself thaat...thaat I will hateeu...only hateu..'

'Noooh...nooo..you can’t..dd..'
Zhan pressed his finger on Yibo's lips as he stopped him saying the words that was hurting him.

'Butt whhyy...whyy noot? Youuu..aulso hateu meee...'
He said as his tears were on his cheeks but there was a smile on his lips a painful smile.

'I..'
Zhan said in his husky and trembling voice..his emotions were not in his control anymore he was not sure what he wants anymore.
'I...I...neverr.

_____^__^____

Sorry for late and short update but I'll update next chapter soon ....
And only 8/9 chapters left so be ready for the end of this story...

And also tell me your thoughts about story...

Thanks for your support...
I'm really thankful towards them who were with me in the starting of this story and still supporting me...

Thanks a lot to alll of you...
🥹🫰🏻