44

I'm not going...

Whatt?
Zhan...what are you saying?

No mom I'm not going with you guys...I'll go to left town Church...

Huh...ohhh..ok
Mrs.Jiang smiled..
Ok so go and we are also going...let's go...
She said to Mr Jiang...

Mom Yubin is also going with you guys...

What...no...I'm coming with you...

Not today....
Saying that he twirled the key went out leaving shocked Yubin and Jiang family.
.

People were walking in Church ground looking beautiful decorations...
Wang family was also there but Fulu was the excited one with bright eyes and clapping...because practically it was her first Christmas eve...Yibo was happy for her and Yanli was admiring the cute little princess...

Yanyan...look...this one big flower...

Yes this big flower called mistletoe...

What's this for?

This is a sign for love, loyalty & happiness. ( Author just make up...so🙏🏻🙆🏻‍♀️)

Ohh wow...

They all went to do prayer but Yucheng didn't go for prayer...he was walking in ground talking on mobile with his men...

After prayer people came outside to wish eachother and couples were kissing   under mistletoe...

Yibo was offering candle to mother marry near the church wall but he saw a hand also offering candles so he looked up to the person and his breath hitched..
Zhan was infront of him...both were looking eachother but Zhan hissed when hot liquid burnt his hand...

Yibo turned and was about to leave when Zhan grabbed his hand...

Dd...wait...

Yibo didn’t try to go this time...
So Zhan continued...

Today I'm here for you dd...
(That dd word did something inside Yibo's heart)
I want to do what normal couples do under mistletoe with you...

Whatt?? Have your mind...or this is your new drama....you're really a great actor Mr Xiao Zhan...script, dialogues and screenplay always ready...
But for your kind information we are not a couple...

No...you're my husband and today I'll kiss you...
He whispered romantically near Yibo's ear...
infront of everyone under the mistletoe to claim you as mine...
Today I'll openly kiss you as mine...and only mine...

Yibo was lost in his words...so he didn't realize when he started to walk with Zhan...the things Zhan was saying today...there was a time he was cracing for all this...

Now both were under the mistletoe and Zhan once again said...

Dd...taday I want to ask...am I allowed to kiss you here...

Yibo subconsciously almost nodded his head...and With a pretty smile Zhan said..

Dd...I'm glad that yo...

But his words got cut between when Yibo jerked him away and ran to Yucheng who was looking at Yibo in confusion but for his surprise Yibo cupped his cheeks in his hands and kept his face close to him...
And Zhan was looking like burning 🔥 fire because from his perspective it was looking like they both were kissing but no Yibo was just stopping Yucheng from moving without acknowledging the person who was with gun looking at Yucheng in crowd to target him...
Soon he alerted Yucheng whispering so without looking around Yucheng went away from there...

now Yibo was being dragged by a person and he was well aware who was the one so he didn't protest because he was feeling guilty in his heart for some reason. But grip on his wrist was like fire...it was hurting him...he thought about saying something but his hand was free now...

They were near Zhan's car he opened the door a took out something well wrapped in a gift wrap...

Zhan brutally tore the wrapper and there was....

.

Guess the gift....

.

.