29

In the evening Yibo went his home once again Yucheng went there to drop him.

On the other hand Zhan was furious for some reason and he was unable to pinpoint that reason.
So he decided to go at his secret escape place to clear his mind.

Next day at the studio Zhan was looking around but he didn't saw the one he was searching for so he asked to actress...

Miss Yulin(actress in case you forgot her name because your authornim..🥲)
Where's your hair stylist?

She is there...
Actress pointed towards a girl.

But your hair stylist is Wang Yibo?

Yeah..actually today he took a day off so.

Oh.

Zhan's mind traveled to unnecessary things like...is he with that man? Is he dating that man? What's his relationship with that man?
Wait a minute why I am thinking about all these...You're Xiao Zhan and you're thinking about a mere hair stylist...

Zhan shook his head to his thoughts...and started to read his script and lines.

Yibo was in Fulu's room because she got fever.

Fulu baby...how you got fever?

I...when you left I ate ice-cream two cons...

You got fever because you ate ice-cream?
Yibo questioned confusingly so maid told him that Fulu can't eat cold things. Her immune system is weak so.

Yibo took care of her and when her fever was gone they played.

When Yucheng entered inside he heard soft giggles so he peeked and for a second his heart stopped beating when he saw Yibo's smile.
Yibo was smiling while tickling Fulu who was also giggling.
In Yucheng's eyes both were looking perfect and fine...it was evening and Yibo's time to leave so Yucheng once again asked him...

What you want in exchange? Money? Car? Bungalow or Mansion? Name it...

Mr mafia...Fulu is just a kid and I'm doing this because of humanity...just simple words please, thank you and sorry they are enough..

But...I never said these words and not going to say...

Yeah yeah as expected of Mr Mafia...please let's its already 10 O clock.

Ok let's go...

Hey Mr mafia Where's your protection..I mean blind fold.

But Yucheng went to his car and settled himself on driver's seat. Yibo sighed and followed him on passenger seat.

So from today on I can see the way here?

Yes but try to deceive me...my gun your husband...

Please stop talking about guns and murder all time..
Yibo said little annoyed.

When Yibo reached to his home he saw his neighbours were looking him like he was some lamb who entered inside lion's den.

When he rang doorbell Yanli opened the door.
He entered inside but what he saw was not amusing at all for him because there stood the great actor Mr Xiao Zhan.

Welcome home..Mr Wang...

What are you doing here at my home?

Miss Yanli can you please leave us for sometime I need to talk to him personally.

You can't talk to her like that....

Look she is intelligent but you're really stubborn.
Yibo saw Yanli left from there closing the door behind...

What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you here i. The first place?

I was told that you're not feeling well so came to visit you unknown to the fact that you were spending your quality time.
Where were you? With whom? And why telling lies at home?
And also taking leave from job..why?

WHY?
Yibo said with blank face...

What?
Zhan asked confused...

I said why...why are you asking all these questions...who are you to ask all this...why I give answers to your questions ? Why do you care if I'm lying or not? Why do care if I'm going to job or not?
Firstly give me answers of all these questions then I'll think about giving answers to you...
Yibo said coldly without showing any emotion...

Zhan's patience came to an end he grabbed yibo by his shoulder and trapped him between wall and himself...

I asked you first so tell me...who was the guy...with whom you were for all the time...
He gritted teeth and his force on Yibo's shoulders increased and he hissed...

Leave me...I'm not gonna tell you nor I'm obliged to...

No...First tell me...who was the guy....

I said leave me...you're hurting me...

And you are hurting me dammit....
Zhan yelled at him.
And you know what I have right to hurt you...

NO...you don't have any right on me MR XIAO ZHAN...not anymore...
Yes...you had once those right but you ruined and broke everything yourself....remember...
At Yibo's words Zhan's grip loosen a bit on his shoulders so Yibo went to open the door...

Please Mr Zhan leave from here I don't have energy to play games with you...I know you love to play games, revenge games for slaps and also you love to destroy people, their life and their hearts but I'm not like you...so please leave...

___<<<>>>___

Sorry for late updates
Your authornim is busy with exams...🥲

And also a request on behalf of my bestie
Please follow her insta id

@simran19.k