5

Night is a time when your past incidents will come in your mind...same goes with Yibo. He was looking blankly the ceiling of his room.
Everything Zhan did was like a movie that was playing inside his head but he decided to be alone and strong.
Again he reminded himself to keep his distance from Zhan and drifted to sleep.
.
.
Yibo with a smile started his day and went to his work place. New day new challenges that was the concept of Mr. Xiao Zhan. 
When Yibo arrived there his manager called him and said;
Yibo I hope you can do your work properly...

Ok sir.
Yibo replied calmly because now after Zhan's deeds he was ready to face anykind of situation so without anymore discussion he left.
When he reached at shooting site he saw the actress was talking with non other than Xiao Zhan. There was a disgusting smirk on Zhan's face.
But soon he shrugged it off and act like he doesn't know them at all.
And there was Zhan who was getting irritated and uncomfortable so decided to do something because he was unable to concentrate.
He went near Yibo and cornered him by pulling him near a wall.
Yibo panicked at first but soon maintained his aura and asked
What is wrong with you Sir? Please leave me.

Yibo O Yibo you sure are daring...instead of leaving the job you're coming regularly. I thought you are person with dignity and pride  but you came here again.

What do you mean by leaving? Why would I leave my job.?

Oh! Now you're showing me your tough side...I think you forgot what defeat tastes like..😈 actually I don't like your face...it's pitiable.

Mr. Xiao Zhan what's your problem...you're thinking too much..wait a second...what you think I should do? hide my face in pillow and cry...
Sorry but no sorry because my mom teach me how to face disgusting people and how to be strong and last but not the least that...know how to face situation with strong mindset forget the past just move on...but I guess you need to learn many more things Mr. Xiao.

His sentence make him strong in his heart while for some seconds Zhan felt weak...in his heart or maybe weakness in his body...he was confused. Yibo's words were deep yet hurtful for him and when he saw Yibo was not there.
The word PAST hit him hard.

After some shots...in the breaktime Miss Yulin asked to Zhan
Mr Xiao how was your day...

Let it be Miss Yulin...you care about your hair...your hair looking messy...

Whatt?

Yes...call your makeup artist and ask to fix it for you...

Yeah good idea...Mr Wang Yibo...

Yes Miss??

Look here what you've done with my hair style...
She said a bit angrily.

Miss your hair style is totally fine...nothing is wrong...

Stop..and do as I said...

Ok..let me try..
Yibo was helping her but she was impatient so suddenly she threw the hair straightener Yibo was holding.
Zhan was smiling but not satisfied with the reaction of Yibo because today Yibo was extremely calm.
Yibo helped her and went to have lunch with his coworker. That was not pleasing in someone's eyes. You know you knaww.

.......short chap.....sorry ....

❤️ 😍