43

Yibo was walking looking here and there suddenly he felt tight grip on his wrist and he was being dragged...

Heyyy!!!
Whatt...who...youuu....
He was shocked to say anything but the person who was dragging him was in rage what he just saw made him loose his mind...

Yibo tried to protest but soon he was inside trial room...(room? For two persons it was smoool👀)

What are you trying to do Mr Zhan?

And what were you trying to do there? Hun?

What?...I don't know what are you talking but I'm not interested also so leave my hand otherwise I'll shout and it will not be good for your image and whatever so let me g....mmmhhhh....

Zhan closed his mouth (ok stop your imagination..its not gonna happen...) with his hand...
Stop talking or I'll think about other ways Mr husband...

Am nnt urrr husbbnd...
Yibo tried to speak but...😮‍💨

I know you are going to blabber that same thing about ex husband or whatever but Listen to me carefully...YOU ARE MY HUSBAND...I'll not repeat again so remember that...nobody can come between us...
He whispered last line slowly and both were lost for good ten seconds but Zhan continued And what he said once again broke the slow glittery feeling Yibo was feeling between them...

Not even your new lover boy...get it...
But soon he felt pain in his palm well...yibo was using his teeth...
And it worked soon he was able to speak because saw his hand was red....with bitemark...

Mr Xiao Zhan...think whatever you want to or whatever delusion you're living in but keep yourself away from me...otherwise next time I'll once again call the police and you'll spend a sweet night behind the bars...

With the warning Yibo went outside and saw Yanli was searching him so he went near her...

And soon they left from there...Zhan was looking the way Yibo went out...but he turned with a smile looking his palm(creepyyy👀) and went to buy gift for Yibo...
.

.
In the evening Everyone was getting ready...beautiful Christmas tree was twinkling with lights...
Fulu ran to Yibo...
Bo..bo..look how's I'm looking?

Oh! My princess...you're looking so pretty...

Really?

Yes...who brought this dress...

Yanyan...

Yess...
She nodded beautifully...with cute smile adoring her face...

So is everyone ready?
Mr Wang asked...

Yeah I guess...
Yibo replied and looked around, soon Yanli and Mrs Wang also joined them...

Let's go...
Mr Wang said but stopped...bo Where's your friend?

Let's go downstairs I'll look for him in his room...

Ohh yeah... I get it....you guys put the poor boy in storage room..

Ok ok...let's go...

When they reached downstairs Yibo knocked on Yucheng's room door...

He opened the door...
What's wrong?

Nothing is wrong just asking..are you coming with us...

Where?

Church...

No...I guess...I'm okay here...

Appa...
Fulu slowly called her father because she wants him with her...

I think you should come with us...
Yibo suggested..

Hmm...give me 5 minutes...
.

After waiting for him he came and also offered ride to Church in his car to Wang family...

.
.

Yubin help me with this tie it's irritating...

How come I thought Mr Xiao Zhan is perfect in everything...

Ohh please stop it...and help me...

Zhan got ready and everyone was waiting for him in the living room...

When he came in livingroom...he was looking dashing as always and Ziyi was gawking...Mr Jiang taunted...

Where are you going all groomed...

Well...not your fault that you don't know the life of royal family...but in my blood there's royalty...

Yeah royalty but not loyalty...hah..
Mr Jiang again taunted and Zhan curled his fists but soon Mrs Jiang also came and sensed the tension...so she said..

Let's go...we are getting late for Church...

Everyone turned to leave but Zhan said...
I'm not going...

.

.

______<<<<>>>>________

Support the story and your authornim...
Please 🙏🏻🥹