39

Sorry for not updating so here's update....

Hello Mr. Wang...

H..Hello...officer...
Yibo tried to be confident but he was afraid and fear was visible in his voice...

Mr Wang we got news that The mafia Yucheng is hiding in your house...so we're here to arrest him...

N..no...I mean officer you heard it wrong...
There's no one named Yucheng...

We'll see it Mr Wang...we have search warrant...so please co-operate...

Cops went inside house...Mrs.wang was also worried ...

But....

Ok Mr Wang...we did our job and as you said he is not here but it will be good for you...if guys hand him to police if you know Where's he...

Thanks officer...

Yibo bid good bye to them and returned inside...

Omma where is Yucheng?

Don't know bo...he was in the room...

Maybe he ran away from back door or hiding somewhere...but Fulu?

Ohh...She went out with Yanli...for Christmas's shopping...

Yibo heard what his mother said but something struck him...
Christmas...yeah its Christmas time...

He chuckled bitterly...as memories of previous Christmas came in his mind...how he was at Xiao Mansion with all of them...how he planned Christmas...everything...
Memories...memories are really worst thing....because they'll hurt you again and again for the same thing...

...bo...bo...Yibo...

Yeah ! Yeah omma...

I was saying...what's your plan for Christmas...

Nothing special mom just Church and prayers that's all...

Ok so prepare with Yanli because tomorrow is Christmas eve and it's Christmas and Mr Wang is also coming back...

What...really...appa is coming?

Hmmm

Yibo happily went to his room...his appa is coming back...it was a good news for Yibo...
Finally he'll be happy with his family once again...

After sometime Yanli and Fulu came back...they were happy...finally wang family was happy...after a long time...Fulu was happy and Yucheng he was trying to feel happiness again...he came back from his hiding place and looking his daughter and to the perspn who was reason for her happiness...

After dinner they started to decorate Christmas tree...fulu was doing this first time...Mrs Wang went to her room leaving kids to do preparations...

Yibo was excitedly doing his work...Yanli was helping him and Fulu was also looking them and here and there asking about Christmas related things...

Yucheng was staring Yibo but left from there when realized what he was thinking...
How could you think about him that way...he's just helping your daughter Yucheng so stop being like this and concentrate on your work...

He warned himself...and left for his room...when trio was tired they also slept...
.

.

Whole day was hectic for Zhan as he was in America for work but no one know what work but today his morning was good because he realized something worthy...

But At Xiao Mansion Mrs Xiao was worried and asking about him from Yubin and he told her that he also don't know why he went to America all of sudden and also he is not telling what he wanted to do...

Both was worried for Zhan but someone was worried for Zhan ops I mean about her chance...

Yes Ziyi was the one who digged about Yucheng and informed police....she want to kill two birds with one shot...
Yibo will be finished second Zhan...she'll get a chance with Zhan  duh dream on...

.

.

.

_____<<<>>>_____

Sorry for mistakes