38

Zhan was drunk again in his hotel room...
When yibo took the bottle from his hand...

Yibo you came again?

Yeah...

Why are you here...go..go to your new lov...no..no.no. your someone important that Yucheng...

Ok..

Wait...you're really goi...going?

You said go...so I'm going...

NO...no...don't go...please...please don't go...

Why?

Because I...I..miss you...
He brought his face near Yibo's face...
I miss your eyes...your voice...your anger...and you...so please don't go...
I know...I know I hurted you...broke your heart...gave you tears but please don't go...you can’t go...you are mine...I know you are keeping that Yucheng to your house for taking revenge from me...oh but dd has no heart for revenge...dd loves me...he loves me...even when I hurted him....
It's...it's me...whose heart is that black who took revenge from my dd..and..and broke his trust...an..and his..his heart...

Yibo...d...don't go...Please...pl..e..a..s..e....

Zhan pleaded to Yibo...he was drunk and saying the things heart was always wanted to say...but what's the use...no one was here to listen his heart...
Soon he slept in sitting position on couch...

Next morning when Yibo was ready to leave for studio Fulu came running towards him...

Bo..bo...Fulu also wanna go with you...

No Fulu baby...I'll come back early today don't worry and I'll bring you chocolates...

No...Fulu wanna go with bobo please...please..

Fulu showed her puppy eyes to him and Yibo melted at the cute sight so he brought her to studio but his luck....today Ziyi was on set for some scene...

Oh welcome Mr Wang Yibo hairstylist...

Hello ma'am...

Who is this girl Yibo...

Let's go Fulu baby...
Yibo ignored her question but Ziyi...

Is she your daughter Yibo...

Not your concern Miss Ziyi...

So I heard right you got new boyfriend and a kid too...
Well great progress Yibo...

Yibo tried his best to keep calm and not to slap her but Yubin came...

Ziyi mam...it's your scene so...

Yeah yeah whatever...

Yibo sighed...
Fulu you sit here I'm going to do heroine's hair...ok?

Ok..
Fulu was quietly looking shooting when light go off and she panicked...and tried to move and fell down and with her set light also fell and broke down...manager saw this and accused her butwhen Yibo saw this he rushed to Fulu and tried to calm her down but manager was yelling continuously on Fulu and Yibo but soon a punch landed on his face.

Today Yibo brought Fulu so in hurry he forgot his lunch so Mrs Wang gave Yanli this work to send lunch to Yibo but Yucheng insisted saying that he his doing nothing so let him do this but when he entered inside he saw Fulu crying and Yibo silently listening all rubbish that manager was saying so he gave a good punch.
Yubin also ran there and saw the scene he tried to stop Yucheng but he just gestured ✋️

Listen you whoever you are...before opening your mouth repeat your words inside your brain before sprouting nonsense..
Get it..

Let's go Fulu...
He lifted Fulu and left from there...Yibo again started to do his work but Ziyi...well she was now running his brain horses...

New Hero...New protector...well done Yibo baby...
She smirked cunningly...

As planned Yibo reached at home early but soon new problem arrived as their doorbell rang and the saw Cops outside their house....

.

.

.

____<<<>>>____

Please vote and comment 🙏🏻

Sorry for typos 🥲