8

Next day Yibo prepared himself for worst because now he understood that no matter what Zhan is not going to leave him alone so he came prepared for Zhan's childish tricks.

He was limping so when Yubin saw him he came running towards him and helped him. It was like Yibo forgave him because it was not his fault afterall so now their relationship was all good.

Studio manager came to inform Yibo that..

Mr. Wang...today your work is simple you just need to help our actress with hair style because we hired a part timer for time being for makeup because you're hurt..

Ohh..thank you sir...

And also because today we invited our actress for second lead...so she'll be also here...
So you'll do her hair also...are you ok with this...

Yes sir absolutely....

Ok..then
Manager went away when a voice reached in his ear...the voice he least want to hear.

Yes...one an only irritating Ziyi...
She came there because she is the one came for second lead.
She was clinging onto Zhan most likely she was falling in his arms.
When Yibo saw this he just sighed and slowly started to walk away from there.

Hello! Mr hairstylist...
She said with a dirty smirk on his face.

Hello mam....
Yibo kindly replied and went to makeup room. He silently did hair for Yulin and then went near Ziyi.

Hey! Hair stylist...have you done your training or just came here by using name of my baby...

Sorry mam! But I'm not like someone who use people and their love as stepping stone for name, fame and opportunities.
Yibo replied calmly but there was sarcasm in his voice.
Ziyi immediately went on silent mode.
Yibo did her hair and went out.

Shooting started...and the scene was something daring for Zhan.
Yes that was a kissing scene between male main lead and second fl.
Stupidest idea of Mr.Xiao Zhan. He was the one who added that scene according his stupid plan.🤦🏻‍♀️

That morning when Ziyi said that she'll do anything for Zhan. Zhan was thinking what to do so he came up with this idea.
He was aware of the scene and Ziyi's role as second lead.

The scene was where Second lead got stuck in between fire and ml will save her and she'll hug him because of her terrified situation but Zhan added kissing scene at last that the girl will kiss him.

Scene was and rolling was on. Set was on fire. Zhan started his role and everyone was focused on scene....
Wind(fan) fire 🔥Ziyi was doing her part and Zhan went to save her and successfully saved her in one take...Ziyi hugged him tightly well tok advantage of situation she was ready for her next scene. Well as you know desperate to claim Zhan. (Seriously)
Zhan was also ready with a smirk on his face and his eyes searched for the person he planned all this idiotic drama but something caught him off guard.
His eyes got bigger and expressions..well in next chapter. 🤫

_______<<<<<<>>>>>>_______

Thanks for reading this story...
Feel free to vote and comment 🤭🤭💜🫰🏻