21

Ziyi was staring Yibo through mirror.
She chuckled and said,
You know what Yibo I was thinking we should talk to eachother...as you can see there's no one we can talk so...
You know I heard from unit people that some pervert tried to harass you...and also that Zhan came exactly right time to save you...you know there's something came in my mind that maybe you are the one who told Yubin to bring at the location and created all the scene to get Zhan's sympathy...because what I heard is that Zhan's shoot was tomorrow but he came today...what say is it true..hmm...

Yibo was silently doing his work without even glancing her but inside him there was a storm brewing.
When she saw no response so she continued,

And even I was thinking...what if you were the to ask from that guy to do all drama to gain Zhan's attention and you know what Yibo I even feel that something is changed between you two...I wonder is it because of that drunken night...I mean as much as I know Zhan he is never going to touch you in his sober state so is there something that happened between you two that night I mean Zhan was drunk so it was easy for you...

Enough miss Ziyi don't have any right to talk with me like this or talk about my personal matters.

Oh sweetheart don't be angry I was just asking you know...and I heard you've a history with someone I don't know whatever his name is but I heard you left him because he was poor or something...so who knows maybe you want to have your chance with Zhan.

Yibo threw the hair straightener in his hand on table and replied to Ziyi,

Miss Gutter Ziyi Jiang Cheng mind your words and I'm warning you stop poking your nose in others business.

What the hell...how dare you use such kind of language towards me...you know I can make you lose your job.
Ziyi tried to blackmail Yibo but right now Yibo was in rage because of Ziyi's baseless accusation so have had enough of this.

You know what...I'm done with this...and I quit.

With that Yibo left from there without informing anyone he was angry with Ziyi and her words. Before that he never lost his posture infront of her but today she opened his old wound.
He was walking mindlessly in the forest when he heard a sobbing so he looked around and found a little 2 or 3 years old girl. Her hand were tied with a rope and she was crying so Yibo crouched down and asked her,

What happened baby why are you like this and why are you crying.

B...bad u...uncle...he. he tied m..me...and taking me away from my my appa...

Ohh baby don't cry...tell me Where's your appa I'll take you to him...

M..my appa...he...

Hey boy...give the girl to us...
A goon came with gun....followed by three more...
Yibo lifted the girl in his arms...

What do you want...why are you hurting the baby ....

None of your business boy...just go to your way...

No...I'll help her...
With that Yibo started running to save the little girl but a loud gunshot sound echoed in the forest....

______<<<<<>>>>>______

Hehehe....new twist 😂