11

'What??'
Yibo flinched at director's voice.
'Mr. Yibo who told you that it's packup?'
'Sir! A water boy came in makeup room and told that...'

'Ok and you believed...who was that tell me?'
Yibo looked around but there were only 3 workers, Zhan, Ziyi and that director and his assistant.
'Sir I think he also left with other people.'

'Wow just wow...it's already getting late for our shooting & dates and you created one more problem.'

'I'm sorry sir' Yibo apologised. But director was not someone easygoing.

'What sorry...your sorry can't bring our actor back and start shooting...and you know what there's no one who can replace him for his role...'
Director said angrily because it was not an easy role to play and no one was ready to play that kind of role but there came a voice with suggestion...

'You have a safe solution for this director'

'What do you mean miss Ziyi?'

'Why not give that role to Yibo'

Hearing this Zhan's eyes widened. He absolutely planned this for some fun as director scolded Yibo but it was never in his plan. Yibo was not understanding a single thing because he was not aware of the scene and role.

'Have you lost your mind Ziyi' he roared at Ziyi who gave a look to Zhan and said..
'Why not Zhan...look at him he'll be best option to play prostitute's role as he's the one. And all in all we don't need to show his face that's it. '

'Enough'
Zhan silenced her but Yibo was shocked by the words Ziyi said to even hear what was happening but director agreed..

'I guess miss Ziyi is saying right...it's his fault so he's going to do this. Mr go and get ready.'
Yibo tried to deny but no one was there to listen him so he went to makeup room and got ready.

He came back but he was feeling disgusting. The dress he was wearing was very weird and disgusting for him and his act was with Zhan.
So shooting started and he was there infront of Zhan.

*action*

Zhan pulled him near by his shoulder and when he saw his face in that dim colourfull light there was tears on Yibo's face.
And that was the last string for Zhan he clutched his hand on Yibo's shoulder as his anger got best of him so he shouted...
'PACKUP'

Everyone gasped at that and Yibo flinched at the voice but soon turned and left from there to makeup room.
Everyone left one by one.
Ziyi also went to next door makeup room.
Yibo was crying and Ziyi was feeling satisfied by hearing his cries when her room's door opened with a loud thud.
She saw there stood angry Zhan.
She smirked and before he could say anything she said...
'Ah Zhan baby you are here...our plan worked successfully but why you said packup, it was fun seeing that Yibo playing real role of his character.'

'Ziyi you...'

'Oh Zhan I'm so thankful that you send that waterboy to Yibo and look our plan worked, so silly is he that Yibo.'

'How dare you Ziyi...'
Before he could complete his sentence they heard a loud sound and light goes out and it was black out in studio.
Zhan rushed out to see what happened.

_____<<<<<>>>>>_________

Please vote and comment 😊
Thanks for supporting this story 🫰🏻💜