33

Yibo came back but Mrs Wang was still up so he tried to explain...

Omma...sorry...I'm late but...but Zhan broke my mobile phone and created a scene at the set and also send stalkers to keep his eyes on me so I went to his home to confront him...sorry omma but I never tried to lie to you or hide anything ... I'm just afraid...but I'll never do anything to make you sad...

Hmm... dinner is in the fridge...

Saying that Mrs Wang went to her room but she was happy that her son is still a good person..

Next day Mr Jiang was ready to leave but Zhan was stopping her...

Please mom...please don't go...I'm all alone...I...I can’t live like this...please...
I'll...I'll apologise to Yibo as well...but please don't leave me...

Zhan begged her to stay but Mrs Jiang was ready to leave with her luggage when Zhan held her hand and snatched the tickets and tore that into pieces.

Please mom I can't let you go...you are the only one I have...otherwise I'm all alone in this world and this is suffocating...please mom....please...

Mrs Jiang sighed and went in her room with her luggage.

In the studio everything was fine only Mr Xiao Zhan was struggling because he wanted to apologise but Yibo ignored him....

So Zhan grabbed his hand and took him inside makeup room...crew members now habitual to see these kinds of things on set. So they were busy in their work.

In the makeup room...

Mr Zhan leave me...Yibo jerked his hand away from his grip but Zhan again trapped him between wall and himself...
Yibo was so fed up with his doings that he still ignored him by looking sideways...

Look at me Yibo when I'm talking...
If you don't want to talk to me it's OK but listen to me atleast...

I...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for what I did to you...

For a second Yibo thought that sorry was not meant for stalking but for something else...and Zhan also thought the same when he realized his words...but his words affected Yibo because tears were brimming in his eyes even if he was not looking Zhan but Zhan can see the warm liquid in Yibo's eyes he lifted his hand to wipe those tears but Yubin came there...

Zhan...Zhan your car...

What?

You need to see this...

Soon Zhan went outside to witness his car's windshield was broken and there was a note stuck.

* Be in your Limits Mr Xiao Zhan. *

Yucheng was the one who did this because Zhan's behaviour towards his daughter he was angry and this was a warning for Zhan.

But Zhan thoughts that it was Yibo and his new lover's conspiracy against him so he went Yibo once again...

Wow Mr Wang Yibo...you really are a good player...one side you are showing your tears to me and otherside you're planning to go against me with your so called new boyfriend or lover...

Yibo didn’t said anything...nowadays he feels like not to talk with Zhan anymore...he's tired of all this..

You know what Yibo I never thought after living with a person like me you'll find someone like that lover boy of yours...who is acting like a goon...don't worry your ex husband is here to tell you that Yibo oh Yibo you really fell for the wrong guy...

On this Yibo can’t be silent...
Yeah I know Mr Zhan...I know now that I fell for really a wrong guy...

Saying that he stormed out of the room and studio and went at Yucheng's place...Fulu was playing with the maid while Yucheng was in his office Yibo slammed his hand on table...

How dare you to do this...

I can do more than this so be in your limits...

Yeah I know my limits but why you did that everyone was looking me like a culprit ... and also I was about to lose my job...

I did that because he made my daughter cry...and meddle in our business so this was a warning for him...and I can do whatever I want to do...and next time I'll kill him.

You don't have to do this for me because there's nothing between me and him...so don't bring him in my business...you are really a pathetic mafia boss...

Yibo rushed out from there angrily...why his life is so complicated why...

Zhan was frustrated he reached Xiao Mansion and first thing he did was to break a good vase...

Mrs Jiang came there and saw once again her son was not looking in good shape. He was drunk...

Yibo reached at his home but his mind was on Zhan...how he was trying to apologize in the morning and how he mocked him after the windshield incident.

.

.

.

____<<<<<>>>>>___

Sorry for late update...

This week I'll update full story....
Thank you 😊

And please subscribe to my youtube channel

Thanks 💜