34

Mrs Jiang stopped Zhan...

Zhan what are you doing...

I'm doing nothing mom...as I promised to you...I apologized to Yibo but look..

He took her outside...

Look at this car...this is a gift from my ex husband and his new lover..wow...say...

Mrs Jiang didn't reacted but just looked at Zhan...

You know what mom...from now on I'll play this game like I was playing in the starting like a pro player...no one can beat Xiao Zhan...

Don't cross your limits that's all I want to say because don't do anything you regret later...

No mom from now on I'll cross every limit.

Yibo was in his room when his mobile make a noise to indicate that someone is calling and when he received the call...

Yibooo....

What you want now Mr Zhan

Oh Yibo...I know I'm your ex husband but can't you talk to me nicely...

If you don't have anything good then I'm disconnecting the call...

No no...listen Yibo...just give me your new lover's number...I wanna talk to him...and wanna fight it out with him...

I'm not giving you his number...

He cuts the call but Zhan being stubborn again called...
But Yibo ignored...

Please...Yibo...why...it's hurting...why I can't say a last good bye to you...why this all is so confusing why?

I really just wanna go away from all this mess...I want a peaceful life...
Yibo muttered slowly looking at his phone's caller ID.

Zhan again called but door bell rang...

Mrs Wang opened the door to witness a stranger but soon Yibo came?

What are you doing here?

I'm here to say sorry for your loss...if you want money I can pay...my intention was not to hurt you or your position but to that Xiao Zhan.
He dared to yell at Fulu...you know what is her situation so I was angry.

Yeah I know her situation but what about you...you did same with her...and you think money can solve everything...no Mr Yucheng no...especially the money earned by hurting innocent people.

I'm sorry...

Saying that Yucheng left from there...

On the other side Mr Xiao Zhan was drunk and now angry just because his ex husband was not picking up his calls so he was on the in his car to his ex husband's house and as usual hia drunken self can't control the car so he crashed his car near a tree but a stranger saw this and helped him it was dark so stranger didn't recognize the great actor.

Thanks bro....you..you helped me...

You shouldn't drive when you're this drunk...

No..bro you don't know I need to reach to my husband...ops sorry ex husband...he is not picking up my calls and also he is angry with me...
Bro...Sorryyyy to tell you all this I know this is a very boring story...

The person on driver's seat thought for a moment and turned on light inside car and when he saw the person he helped...he picked his gun....

.

.

Now guess the person....who helped Zhan...

_____>  <_____

Thanks for your support 💜🙆🏻‍♀️