32

Everyone was on dinner table...ok not everyone as Cheng was not in mood and Mr. Jiang was not at home because he was in his house.

So Only Zhan, Yubin, Ziyi and Mrs.Jiang was all set to dig in when doorbell catch their attention and door opened there came Wang Yibo and for everyone's surprise Ziyi was the first one to storm near Yibo...

How dare you? You're really a shameless...why you came here?

Ziyi you don't have to talk to him...

Zhan warned Ziyi while coming face to face Yibo...

I didn't think you'll come here in my Mansion for your mobile Mr Wang...
Here as I can’t purchase it that fast so here you can have this money and use it for buying new mobile for yourself...

Zhan offered money to Yibo and for Zhan's surprise Yibo accepted money with a smile...

Thanks for this Mr Zhan...

Oh Yibo Oh Yibo I never thought you'll keep your dignity this low that you accepted money from me...

Same goes for you Mr Zhan I also never thought that you'll stoop this low to send stalkers behind me....

Zhan's face fall at his words...Mrs Jiang heard this she grab Zhan's hand and turned him towards her with a jerk...

What you did? What's he saying?  Is this true?

Zhan was speechless no words came out of his mouth so Yibo taunted...

Why are you not answering SIR...

Mrs.Jiang saw her son is out of words and this is really his mistake so she continued...

Really Zhan you did this...you know what I was tolerating your every kind of behavior but this is disgusting....

Why are you not speaking Mr Zhan...
Again Yibo taunted on which Zhan yelled...

Don't bring my mom into this Yibo this is our matter and as a couple you have no right to drag my mom into this between us...

Yibo was furious hearing couple word so he shouted...
We are not a couple Mr Zhan for your kind information we were never because that was a contract so Don't you dare to use couple word...

Yeah yeah I know because if we had been one you would not have to spent your time with another man...even for nights so we are definitely not a couple...

Soon Zhan felt stinging on his cheek a sharp pain and he felt like he tasted blood inside his mouth because his mother slapped him hard for his words...

How could you Zhan...how...I feel really ashamed to be your mother and today I realised you are not like your father , you can't be like him...you are so disgusting...
Yubin book my flight tickets I'm going to my house...in this Mansion I can't breath anymore.
And Yibo...I'm sorry son..for giving birth someone like him and whatever he did I'm apologizing please forgive me...

No...mom...no...you don't have to..its...

Mrs.Jiang left from there...Ziyi tried to say something to Yibo but Yubin said politely...
Ziyi mam...I think it's time for your beauty sleep...

She huffed and left from there. Yibo turned towards Zhan and held his hand and put the money...

Here's you money Mr Zhan...and you know what..now I've starting to feel disgusted in myself that you are someone I loved...I'm dissappointed in myself...it's disgusting to love you...

With that he left Xiao Mansion and Yubin also left from there.
In Zhan's mind Yibo's words were ringing...
So to get rid of that he started to drink but still Yibo's words rang in his ears...
Disgusting to love you..love you...

He threw the bottle on the floor angrily to break it into pieces.

______<<<>>>______

Please vote and comment 💜🤓🫰🏻