28

Yibo came and he was done with his work so he was waiting but someone was staring him continuously.
Yeah Mr Zhan was looking him like he was looking him after ages...not lovingly but yeah still...his dream was still in his mind so... and for some reason Yibo was feeling weird Zhan's behaviour.

Shooting was going on and this was Zhan's shot...
Zhan said his lines to the actress;

"You're scared... if i touch, you will fall apart and can't say no to me!"

He asked the actress to look into his eyes and said..
" I LOVE U!"

Yibo looked away..! His heart was not feeling right.

Zhan said...

"I love you more than love. .. more than my life..."

He said and actress was in..her tears were saying that she too loves him..just as much as he loves her!

Yibo watched spell bound! The actress hugs Zhan! Yubin looked at Yibo! Director cuts the shot!

Yibo left from there! Zhan noticed and came out..to find him.
Yibo stood there blankly as his heart was beating he thought...still beating...
He turned and found Yucheng standing there...
He asked him to come with him! Yibo 
Said,

I will call cops!!

Go ahead...but I'm being a mafia don't expect from me to end this fairly because I know just one way to end things.
Saying that he pulled out his gun.

Yibo asked,
What do you want?

Don't force me..just come with me...

And if I say...no?
Yibo stubbornly said...

Do you really want to get rid of your husband...

Zhan came outside in search of Yibo but he saw a man's back who was talking with Yibo as Yibo's face was towards Zhan.
When Yibo saw Zhan...he...said to Yucheng...
NOO....L...let's go...

Zhan watched Yucheng escorting Yibo to the car!
He just stormed inside studio because he saw Yibo willingly went with a man.
Once in the car, Yucheng covered Yibo's eyes!
Zhan inside the studio screamed Yubin!

Yibo asked to Yucheng,
If you're planning to kidnap me for something to get from Zhan...or you think he will g8ve something this is not going to happen.

Stop your blabbering and just shut up...

On shooting set...
Zhan was fuming inside for some unknown reason (according to him idiot)
So while scene was going on his mind was not right also actress was not doing good because there was some issues at her home so Mr Zhan announced PACK UP.

Yucheng brought Yibo at his place and asked him to take off the blindfold.
When they entered inside Yibo once again asked ,
Why you brought me here...do you Want to kill me, humiliate me or use...use me for your..

Before Yibo could complete his sentence Yucheng gave him his gun. He put the gun in Yibo's hand but Yibo shivered at the touch because his childhood memories his father's deeds came in his mind.

Take this gun...and you can shoot me anytime you think your life is in danger
..I'm a threat to your life...you don't have freedom to do anything in this house or freedomto go awayfrom here..but you have freedom to kill me if you think me as a threat.

Yibo jerked his hand and gave the gun to Yucheng.

Do you have any other question?

Yibo was about open his mouth to say something but he heard Fulu's voice
Fulu came running but when she saw her father she stopped but Yibo understood so he lifted her in his arms went inside Fulu's room.
He saw Fulu's food was there but untouched so he asked,

Fulu baby have you eaten the food?

No..

Why not?

I wanna eat with you...you feed me..

Ok come...

Yibo feed her and then tucked her to bed for some power nap. Then he reached to his mobile and dialed his mother’s number.

Hello!

Hello omma I'll be late...today some work came.

Ok bobo..but baby take care of yourself...

Ok om...

Before he can complete his sentence....his mobile was not in his hand.

How dare you...

Don't call from here...your mobile will be with me....

Give me my mobile...

No not now...and also you don't need this here.

I can see..you're really worth calling mafia...I saw the terror in your child's eyes then who am I to say anything to a heartless killer.

Saying that Yibo went inside room leaving a stunned and sad mafia man.

_____<<<>>>______

Double update...

Please vote and comment 😊