31

No one is allowed to make a call at the time of my shot or rehearsals.

Zhan said loudly while Yubin just shook his head seeing his childishness.

And Mr Yibo I'll get you new mobile a latest model...I hope you understand...

Zhan said while eyeing Yibo because he was expecting some kind or any kind of argument but Yibo knew very well that Zhan was trying to provoke him so he remained calm.

On the other side Fulu was crying because of Zhan's words. Her maid tried to console her...Yucheng came and saw his daughter was crying and for the first time his heart was aching looking his daughter so he went near her and asked...

What happened Fulu...why are you crying...stop crying...

He cupped her face and wiped her tears, she was shocked and looking her father with her cute twinkling eyes because before whenever she cried he only yelled at her and said stop crying like a weakling but taday was different. Maid wad also surprised by his behaviour but she was happy too for little girl.

Fulu replied to her father...
I...I...miss...Bo..bo..Yibo...I....I wanna meet him...

In her heart she was not sure how her father will react but to her surprise he didn’t react the way she assumed.

That's why you were crying...?

N..no...someone scolded me on..on mobile when I was talking to Yibo...that man was saying that if I called Bo..Yibo...he'll...he'll....

She didn't completed the sentence but Yucheng roughly get the idea who was that man who threatened his daughter so he added that person named Xiao Zhan in his enemy's list.

In the evening when Yibo was going back to his home he noticed that some cars were following his cab so he decided to drop by near a park.
He went to park and the cars also stopped near park and some goons came out they also went in park...Yibo was observing them silently and he walked away from their eyesight and hide behind a big tree...goons were searching him here and there when he suddenly came out and sprayed the pepper spray in their eyes...they were screaming in pain...

Now...tell me why are you following me...

We are not following you...

Really...ok you want more pepper spray...

Nooo...we'll tell you...tell you...some actor named Xiao Zhan...he called our boss for keeping eyes on you and your movements...he also gave us 10000 dollars for just keeping eyes and stalking...

Ok...you can go...

Goons soon walked away while blabbering...
See I said in the first place why someone will give 10000 dollars for stalking...he was not an easy person I wonder is he goon or underworld person...God my eyes he attacked on us...he is really dangerous...I wonder what will happen to that man who gave ransom just to stalk him...

Yibo knew that Zhan was doing all this just to know the person Yibo meeting with. So just sighed and left for Xiao Mansion to confront the great actor.

Ziyi was in her room when Cheng came there he ignored her and went to washroom after that he laid down on his bed without having dinner so Ziyi said,

Why are you behaving like this Cheng...why are you avoiding me...and what's with all this not having food...

I don't want to talk Ziyi...

And why...why so

Because my life is going in Gutter so my wife....she is having extra marital affair with her ex bf....

Ziyi was speechless because this was the first time Cheng talked like that...

.

______<<>>_______

Sorry for not updating regularly but exams really giving headache and work....🥲

So I'm really sorry trying to complete as soon as possible...

Please pray for my exam and result...

Ig account of my chingu...please you all support her...

@simran19.k