27

And when Zhan hugged Yibo he closed his eyes to feel that hug and the feeling but he opened his eyes when he heard muffled sobs...Yibo was crying...

Yibo...what happened why are you crying?

But soon Zhan saw a shadow behind Yibo...and same eyes...the ones he saw in that car...

That man grabbed Yibo's wrist tightly and Zhan saw how Yibo was looking him pleading...but Soon that man snatched Yibo from Zhan's grip totally and going out when Zhan ran behind him...

Stop...where are you taking...don't you dare to touch him...

But that man's eyes turned towards Yibo...

Leave him...he is..he is my husband...so him...

But Zhan's yelling was not reaching at that man and Zhan called Yibo who was continuously crying,

Yibo...Yibo....!

...and when Zhan called his name Yibo didn’t look him...so Zhan called his name again but this time that man turned and shot him with gun...

With gun shot Zhan wokeup with a jerk..and..brokenwine glass...hurted himm.he was sweating badly...when he realized he was just dreaming...he sighed...but still his condition was not good so he decided to give Yibo a call but Ziyi came in his room with breakfast...and as always she got her chance when she saw Zhan's condition...

Zhan baby what happened...oh God you're hand is hurt...
She opened the drawer and did first aid...but Zhan was visibly shaking so she hugged him.

Ziyi Yibo...he..he is in danger...I have to go to him...

But Ziyi tightly hugged him and said...
Baby why are worried about him he's no longer your husband...even he was never your husband remember...

But soon they heard cracking sound...

There stood Jiang Cheng...coffee cup he was holding was now on the floor.

Wifey...you...

Zhan suddenly pushed her away and went inside washroom while Ziyi slowly cursed...

Oh! God..why is this dumb here...
Baby Cheng why are you here...? I was coming to you..I was here just to give breakfast to Zhan and saw he was looking in bad condition so we...you know...

Yeah I saw...

Just saying this Cheng went away from there..he was there to give his wifey coffee but his wifey was doing something else...he was upset.
Soon Zhan left with Yubin for shoot.

Bo...what kind of people they are again calling you for job....you are going again there..and also he'll be there and I don't want him around you...not even his shadow..

Don't worry omma I'll be fine and believe me I don't care if he's working there and all...I don't care and he don't deserve attention and also I left Ziyi's hairstylist's job...I'm just going for lead actress she is a good person so don't worry...

But bo..

Omma...let him go...and don't worry he'll be fine afterall he is our cute strong lil bobo..

They laughed at that and because of Yanli's statement...Mrs Wang gave her permission to Yibo to go..

But when he was outside the door Yanli also came behind...

Bo you know...I can tell when you're telling truth and when lying...

Jie..

Don't worry just take care of yourself...and when you feel like you're ready to tell then I'm all ears...

Thank you jie...

Ok..ok..now go..

Bye jie..love you...

At the studio...

Zhan was waiting for Yibo...but Yibo was not there so Zhan was tapping his leg continuously while relaxing on his chair...and Yubin was smiling silently...

____<<<<>>>>______

Here's your update...

Be happy....send me some blessings...🙂🙈