Ed, Edd n Eddy's Legend of Katie (Part 3)

Ramona: (walks out of the playroom kitchen with Katie) Oh! Oh! Oh! There's so much more we can do here!

Katie: Like what?

Ramona: (takes to a giant room, it's white all over with no color). How's about we draw all over this room? We can draw whatever we want in this room! And it cleans itself when your finish!

Katie: Cool!

Katie and Ramona: (starts drawing whatever they can think of in the white drawing room).

Katie: (finishes a sketch of her and Kylie together, holding hands).

Ramona: Woah, who's she?

Katie: She's my big sister.

Ramona: Oh yeah, the one who looks like you except she's taller and wears a headband.

(We cut to Katie and Ramona walking to a big chest).

Ramona: We can play pretend here!

Katie: Aw man! It has a lock!

Ramona: Don't worry! (Takes out the same key that Katie had). I have it! (Opens the chest with it).

Katie: (gets picks up by Ramona to see what's inside the chest, she sees many costumes).

Ramona: Don't just look at them! Let's go nuts!

(We cut to a montage of Katie wearing different costumes with Ramona reacting happily to them, the costumes that Katie wears in the montage include: A magic girl costume, a 50's girl with a poodle skirt, Tracy from Hairspray, one of the Schuyler Sisters from Hamilton, Zatanna from DC Comics, Blossom from Powerpuff Girls, Mandy from Grim Adventures, Anais from Gumball, Lola from Looney Tunes, Pebbles from The Flintstones and Daphne from Scooby Doo)

Ramona: Wow! They all look great, but how about- (she puts on a ridiculously fancy hat).

Katie and Ramona: (laugh together).

Katie: (still in her Daphne costume). Oh watch this! (She puts on a red cap similar to Kevin's cap, she does an impression of Kevin). Duh, look at me, I'm Kevin! I'm the neighborhood jerk! I only care about my bike and being mean to The Eds!

Ramona: (chuckles but stops) Wait, who are The Eds?

Katie: Oh, they're friends of mine back home. Kevin often bullies them with the other kids. They only hang out with Me and Kylie back home.

Ramona: Woah, poor boys.

Katie: Yeah no wonder my parents are nice to them when they come over or hang out with us when we go to places.

Ramona: Hey, let's do something that'll make us better.

(We cut to them dancing with a big jukebox near them).

Ramona: Wow! You're really good!

Katie: Yeah, I take classes sometimes! You should see Kylie she's really good at dancing.

Katie and Ramona: (laugh happily together).

Ramona: (walks with Katie to the same area she sat where she and her met). Man, there's a much we can do here.

Poli: Like talk.

Sophie: And play.

Mr. and Mrs. Web: And pretend.

Ramona: And we can do it all... with you.

Katie: (jumps in the air) Yeah! (When she jumps something falls from her purple backpack, Ramona picks it up. She sees it's a picture of Katie with Kylie, Eddy, Ed and Double D together).