Daniel

NSFW WARNING CHAPTER

I watch June pace back and forth in our living room. She misses the kids. It's been two months since they arrived with Eden. Every day here feels like we are teenagers again. Living as fugitives. The current president requested an audience with us right after we sent the kids away. He asked for help to try and squash these new Rebellions popping up. We couldn't say no. Even though we are as old as we were, we love the nation we helped create. June was given her military rankings back, and I was given clearances. Anden also said he would do as much as he could.

In these past two months, we have gained no intel on who might have put the bounty on our heads or who was behind this new rebellion. So far, it's just been small protests where no one gets hurt, but we are scared it will grow into more. I grab June's hand and guide her to sit down.

"June, you're going to make me sick watching you pace like that. Calm down, please."

"Sorry, Daniel, I'm just nervous about what could be next."

I know what she means. We have had our house egged, Tped, things thrown at us, a fire set in our backyard... it's only a matter of time before they do something serious.

"Pack your stuff; we are going on a trip," I say.

"Really, Daniel, is that smart?"

"Sure it is. We can go into hiding and have a much-needed vacation. We can check out other cities and get intel," I suggested to her.

She nods and eventually gets her bags packed. I do the same, and I load our stuff up in the jeep. I get on the driver's side, and she gets into the passenger side. I take off.

The drive is quiet. I have no goal in mind. Just the open road ahead. June is asleep in the passenger side of the car. Her head was leaned up against the window, and her breath slightly condensed on it. She looks peaceful. Looking at her makes me fall in love with her all over again. We never get breaks like this where we can just sit in silence. Don't get me wrong, I love our kids, but you wonder why there is an age gap between Grace and Metias. Those five years were just trying to recuperate from the previous years of world chaos, and even then, it wasn't peaceful. During those five years, the switch was made to form the United States. Nothing was simple, and nothing will ever be simple.

June stirred awake and stretched her arms, making her let out a yawn.

"You should pull over and let me drive," she suggests, her voice quiet.

I nod and pull off the gravel road we were driving on. It was dark out, 0200 to be exact. The only light came from the moon and the stars as I shut the car off and stepped out. June follows and shuts her door behind her.

"It's beautiful out. For once, it's not raining either." She smiles. Her face is illuminated by the moonlight.

"You know who else is beautiful?"

She blushed, her face red as I walked over to her and pushed her long brown hair out of the way of her face. I look around into the darkness of the night and then kiss her. I kiss her deeply like I might lose her. At first, she kind of resists it but then melts into the kiss.

"You know I am stressed about this whole situation. It's. Okay, to relax, though," I murmur through the kiss.

Her hands reach up and wrap themselves around my neck. Her kisses become more desperate. I pulled her against my body and turned us around to where she was against the car. I pick her up, and her legs wrap around my body, I use the car to help support her weight.

She pulled away and looked at me longingly. I slide my hand under her shirt and unclasp her bra. I find her nipple and tug on it slightly. She glares at me as I tease her. I know she hates when I do this, but it's fun to watch.

"We are really doing this right now in the middle of nowhere," She says, her breathing labored. Her eyes watched me as I unbuckled my belt.

"Yeah fuck it. What else do we have to lose, sweetheart?" I murmur and kiss her again. I undo her belt and then unbutton her pants. I pull her pants down slightly as I keep her against the car, her arms still wrapped around me, holding on to me. She watches my every move as I slowly pull my pants down and expose myself. I lift her up slightly and then bring her down onto me. She lets out a labored moan as I tighten my grip around her.

Normally, I would take my time and not rush. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of time, being that we are technically in public. I feel her grow wetter around me as I push deeper into her. Her mouth gaped open as I quickened my pace, slamming her up against the car harder than I normally would.

"Fuck Daniel," she groans louder and cries out some as I feel her tighten around me. She climaxes hard and throws her head back, hitting the side of the car. I keep my pace up only to feel my own climax about to happen.

I look at her, her eyes closed as she enjoys the moment. Sometimes, I wonder if she ever truly relaxes. I am sure her head is still racing even right now while being intimate. That is a trait of hers I very much enjoy. I also enjoy other things, but her personality is like no other.

She leans up to me and kisses me hard as I begin to finish. I let out a groan and finish in her. I pull out and quickly slide my pants back on, and she does the same. We both breathe heavily as we finish buttoning our pants. I go wrap my arms around June and pull her closer to me. I kiss her soft forehead, and she lays her head on my chest. At this moment, I felt like a crazed teenager again, scared of losing her again. 

Hey! Sorry, I have been busy with student teaching and doing marching band. Hope you enjoyed this part! 

XOXO, Almost