love letter 4

Beloved yeshe

I left my house because my parents wore beating me and had to find shelter.  Although they were wealthy I would rather have the life of poverty and you by my side.  I have a better quality of life and am able to feel true love with your compassion and your deep love for me.  When I first saw I was afraid because you were older and looked semi emaciated but your eyes had unconditional love and kindness for me.  It took a few days to get warmed up to you because you looked creepy but when I hurt you teach the young ones and helped learn the teachings I feel in love because your intelligent and kind.  At night we would have philosophical discussions not just on Buddhism but with other philosophies like Bon and Hinduism and poetry. I remember that you made an advance on me and I was open to it. I did not what was happening to my body at the time though you said I climaxed and that you did too. Then I knew we had a special yet forbidden love. My love I only felt safe with you and within the walls of your monastery. In my current life I am going on 30 I am no longer the 20 year old kid you kept safe. And in my current life my although wealthy love me dearly.  I wish you were with with me. My current life is happy but not as joyous as when we came together. I can still see the little dot on your third eye. Time as deminished but our love can beat it.