to my love 8

My loving monk

Last night after being among the flowers you give Chen another next to ours so we could have more privacy. It was good to moan in pleasure with out walking my pet. We coupled and this morning you had time for me so you can give them love I needed.  You didn't have to be nor teach. I was so happy.

You spread my legs in to a split, kissed and massaged my right leg slowly making your was to my womanhood and the left leg.

When you go to my womanhood you gently stroked it, kissing it and then orally penitated me with your tounge. The you worked you way to the left side of my split. When you were done you took one of my legs and stretched it up to my head as we kissed and coupled.  You humping me and kissed me.  It was always nice to taste myself from you.

You left to get lunch, kissed me on the lips and told me to have fun. I ran to Chen's room where us girls kissed. I tried to the stretching on Chen where I did the exact same things that you did and we kissed for a while.

I took her by the head and had lunch. I didn't know what was better... the food or the taste of Chen.

After lunch  you and I coupled as if no one was watching. I actually screamed "Yeshe, my yeti lover!"