much love 6

My loving yeshe.  My loving soul.  One day when you were done classes. We coupled in your training hall. There is something about you teaching martial arts  that brings out the she-yeti in me. We gave the bed room a forgo and just coupled there. I teased your lips with my tounge and your scars. Soon you kissed me and embraced.  The smell of your musk was a beautiful sent second to a flower. We kissed, and our tounges meet and danced their erotic yet alien dance. I fell on the floor not by accident but out of desire. You still kissing followed suit. There on the floor we kissed and explored our bodies in embrace. You were on top and got between my legs. There we couple shyly. You entered me and gently humped me. I felt the pleasure and your love for me. I crooked my leg around your hip drawing you closer into me. There as we coupled you kissed each of my chakras all seven of them.  We kissed gently and passionately.  "I am glad to have you with me after my classes to cool me off and warm my heart," you said kissing me. "you know that we were too broken souls but we have healed and becaome whole." "You healed me and yourself through love and compassion." I said. tears welling up  in both my eyes.  Not of sadness but out of love. I ran my mouth against your scars. You kissed me on the forehead as if I am some precious jewel.  I took your face, gently kissing your face as if it was delecate flower. "I named our daughter Poppy because we keep making love in the poppy fields.  That and the girl in our poems is named Poppy." You asked about lunch and spread my legs as if inviting you to kiss my womanhood. You massaged, kissed and penatrated me with your tounge. A shock of pleasure in me.   "You Yeti!!! " I screamed with passion.  "Your a She-Yeti yourself," you said laughing and kissing me.   We got dressed and headed to the kitchen so I can give you a proper lunch and for myself.