to my love 5

My loving yeshe

We were kissing one morning and I saw that you were only the verge of tears.  You sat up.

"You need someone else other just me... I will be busy teaching to the locals and I feel like I am neglecting you my love. " you said almost in tears.  "I want you to be happy and less only when I am gone. I am not ending anything, I love you."

"I am not neglected but if it concerns you I will find a day lover, I love you too Yeshe. " I said trying to entice you go back back to bed with kisses.

After the conversation we shyly coupled. While kissing you got between my legs and humped me slowly. You then kissed my breasts gently as if making love to my heart and proceeded to kiss my sweetheart of body and then my womanhood.

"I got to leave now.... you try to find someone until we meet again."

With that advice I went to the brothel to acquire another. I asked for the pretties and gentlest girl there was. I was matched with a young woman named chen.

Like you and I, the woman and I clicked and developed a relationship and feelings. I didn't have to pay. Before leaving I kissed her chakras and she had the reaction as I when you do it. Soon it was time to go back.

But asked the Chen where I lived and to come from late morning until sun set. She agreed. And I kissed her fair well until tomorrow. Then I had an idea I was going to bring her home to meet you and see if you approved.

I arrived back with Chen, you were waiting for me and was amazed.

"She is like a young female version of your personality. I hope you approve. " I said shyly. You kissed me on the lips.

"She can stay with us... I will pay for her freedom." You said. My heart swelled.

You had the young woman sit while we did our coupling. I kissed you passionately yet gently

"Chen I am sorry, I love you too," I reassured her. "I love you Chen too".

But there was hint of anger or jealousy in her face. She fell asleep on the couch while we continue kissing and humping eachother.

The next morning I awoke to Chen kissing me on the throat and and mouth. I held her closer to me. I let her open my legs and she kissed my woman hood. The next morning I awoke to Chen kissing me on the throat and and mouth. I held her closer to me. I let her open my legs and she kissed my woman hood.

"Chen dearest, I want to make love to you tonight for love and so my lover can see us. " I said.

She kissed me in return our tounges doing a womanly yet erotic dance.