much love 9

Dear Yeshe

I am worried, about you! As I haven't been made love to, it's seems that after the special night that  we growing apart! You seem to be at the monastery more then usually! Have you gone back to your monastic life! Do you have an other lover?! I want to be with you, to feel your gentle touch as we would couple.  But that is sparse now! Eve your time with Poppy our daughter seem to be thin in time!
Al I want to hear his your voice comforting me! But I don't even get a letter or poem! What has happened or love and passion.   What I want is to be with you and make love to you as we kiss deeply!
I leave this letter for you to read as I am very said at the thought of you being somewhere else.
I still remember that special night we had when we reunited in love!  To feel your lips on mine as we couple in your training hall is all I want! Either that or you to kiss me under the prayer flags! I know this letter is water marked with my tears!
Please come back to me, remember I love you!  As I write this I weep and sob deeply and wish you would come back to me.   I alway wait at a mountain side to see if you will come back.  But I wait until the wee hours of the morning or the break of dawn!
I love you even though it's cool out! Lama Tsang please love me!