betrayal 6

My Yeshe!

As we were going around back to Lhasa six months I found that they were more of these strange looking people around. With piercing eyes that would pierce right into your soul and other abnormalities that came with them. They also did a lot of praying about 60 times a day which was not exactly my idea. But that was what they were. It wasn't becoming to safe to walk around it was beginning to be our US because you didn't know on these marauders, or Band-Aids were gonna come after us!
Some of them were there to convert people to the religion whatever that was, or they were going to pillage people to death either way it was not exactly my enjoyment to see them so long the 10 km are in so I'm walking back to Lhasa!
At the time you wanted to make love when you saw a field of flowers it like we usually do mayflower couple during a timeline or in the middle of the flowers, but I found this very hard to deal with because I was afraid of these foreigners if you were to call them, that would come back and attack us in the same way!
So I I found the coupling to be more painful than anything else. I wish I could love you, but I am too much in despair about the change in climate of the land of Tibet. My love I hope you understand well dishwasher your skin people who have nothing more than piercing eyes at all, literally painfully pierce your soul! Where are they from the hell realm?