dear darling 8

Yeshe tsang , my lover

Our time in the cave was one the wonderful times we had.  I shall cherish that for the rest of my life.  You said that after you were teaching the locals that we would have a special night. I don't what could be more special than our night in the moon caves.

I spent the day looking for that perfect yet romantic dress. For the dinner and then the see through gown plus rouge for later. You said that we were going to a place where and openly express our love with out judgement from others.

When we left for dinner at a small tea house where we hate discussed about the teaching and how the universe corrects us. You took my hands and said that it was meant for for us to be. Then you kissed me softly as not to hurt me.  When we were finished with dinner. We left to the tea house and headed to where Chen used to live, the brothel.  You went in first saying that we needed a place for you and I to express our feelings.  The madam gave us a room and then you allowed me to enter. You held me tight in case of Verbal abuse from the other girls until we got to our room.  There it was the colour of red to excite passion.  I told you to stay out as I got my self propared. When I told you to come in we kissed in the candle lit room. This kisses were soft, gentle yet passionate. While kissing you solftly said for you to be inside of me.   You got on top of means I spread my legs inviting you to entire as we kissed.  I could feel you flesh enter in to my and gently humped.  We coupled in the candle light for the night.