sweet nothings 10

My compassionate love, Yeshe.   I woke up screaming because as a slept all I saw that evil monk- Thubten.  "It's ok my love....I took care of that creature," you said trying comfort me. "You might scare Poppy." You lit some candles and cuddled with me while undressing.  "You want me to couple with..." you asked. "I promise I won't hurt you like that monster."   I responded with a deep kiss. You kissed and in return.  You and coupled me from behind- the place that HE did not violate. You explored my body and I held you face close as we kissed. Our tounges dances openly as kissed in the candle light.  "Lama Yeshe, na  kayrangla gawpo yo!" I whispered softly.  "Na kayrangla gawpo yo, my darling," you responded. You kissed my nape of neck, spine and then kissed me from behind.  All I felt was pleasure and your exploring tounge.  I wanted more.   Five minutes later I kissed you and moved to your nether regions, tickled them with my lips and tounge. I could feel you stiffen with pleasure.   Soon morning came and I had to leave you to feed and tickle Poppy.  Later you did you training with you student - not a female among them.  I just either meditating or wrote love poems about the Yeti and the young lady. Then I took Poppy and read the Buddha's teachings to her, I thought she should learn them sometime.  When lunch came you cleared you training hall and walked in and was amazed at the fact that I was reading Poppy the ancient teachings.  You came and kisssed me on the mouth, gently and softly. I could see the sparkle in your eye. I want you inside of me but I still not pain free- it's getting better. A few days later I was pain free.